Make Money with BidVertiser

I tried BidVertiser long back in my old blog and I did generate very less amount because the traffic to my site was very low. Anyway, let me give a short review of this money making opportunity. It is very simple to create an account with them. If you want to create one, just visit BidVertiser from here. The control panel is very simple when compared to other PPC sites.
How much money will I make with BidVertiser? That is a question which no one can answer. It depends on your blog and also your content. Even if one post hits the top page of Google, then your blog will definitely make huge traffic( to improve your traffic, click here) and hence, you make money more with that post . On an average scale, the income you make from BidVertiser is less. It is because they give you some 0.05$ at the most for one click. This is usually for a blog with some traffic. But blogs that are new, they make just 0.01$ per click.

Next, Are the Advertisements relevant to my content? I would say Yes!!! When I checked them out personally the ads that appeared were quite relevant to my content. If your not satisfied about the Ads that appear, you can manually approve each Ad before they are published on your site. One major advantage with Bidvertiser is that they pay you instantly through PayPal for the amount earned the previous month, the interesting fact is that the minimum payout is 10$. This can easily be achieved if you post on a regular basis.

Overall, you can add up some money to your PayPal account with this site provided you have patience. "It takes time to earn with this site". This is the comment, that I heard from my friends. Anyway, as long as they pay you truly, there is no harm in waiting. That's my view. So I hope every one make money online with BidVertiser.

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Make Money By Blogging, Make Money Online, Our Reviews

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]