SEOCLERKS – Affordable Link Building Service

I received quite a lot of emails wherein people asked me few simple methods to build their links. Although I have written a lot about the same issue on my previous articles about improving page rank, I wanted to make a quick post about a service which I encountered recently -  SEOCLERKS.
seoclerks
Well, seoclerks is a simple and affordable SEO service that every webmaster might opt for. Why because, it’s run by the people for the people. In other words, SEO experts post their jobs and if you happen to find what you want, you can place your order against them. It’s similar to Fiverr wherein you order the gig that most interests you. Simple!

I just had a glance at their site/gigs listed and I found some of the following listed – articles that are pretty descent by standards about SEO (not just about SEO and marketing, you can see a hell lot of topics there), eBooks that fetch you a list of high PR dofollow blogs, people who submit your blogs to high PR dofollow blogs/links and lots more... 

Various topics/categories that interested me were the following – Article writing, blackhat links, link building, programming, social networking, webhosting. I just leave the rest to you – go, check out the site yourself to experience what they actually offer - seoclerks!

You get the option to request a gig - may be a brief profile intro about yourself to publicize the same in a social networking site or an article about rocket science. So, go ahead and post what you want – you’re not gonna lose a penny until he/she completes your job. 

To summarize, I guess it is an ideal service which one may opt to buy links at reasonable price. Though I don’t recommend buying links personally, if you wish to realize faster effects of PR, then it is recommended that you buy high PR links.

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Our Reviews, SEO
Mohd alamin said on February 18, 2012 at 6:51 PM :

I think that you should work instead of paying

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]