Improve Traffic To Your Blog

It is very important as a new blogger that you gain good readership and commentators. It is only possible if you display your blogs to others. As always, one easy method that you can adopt to increase your traffic is to use sites like EasyHits4U(Review about this site), TrafficSwarm, etc.. The most important thing that you need to do in order to increase the traffic to your blog is to submit your blog/site to various Search Engines.

I found the below site that will submit your site to various search engines. However, I suggest you to index your blog individually with Google. You may visit Google WebMaster Tools for indexing your blog with Google. Though, Google automatically recognizes your blog and keywords if your content is unique, it is still better to index your blog separately with Google. I will soon let you know how to index your blog with Google in my later posts.

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

Similarly, You can submit your site to Yahoo! Search Engine too here. I would prefer you to submit your blog to Google and Yahoo! separately while submission to other search engines can be done with the help of site that is mentioned in the above banner. The reason behind this is that many people use either Google or Yahoo! as to search things around the web.

Also, I recently found a easy method that will increase your Alexa rank within few weeks. You may have noticed that my Alexa rank was 2, 949, 475. (as on April 22nd, 2009) Now, you can check out my Alexa rank and it has got increased to 950,345. (as on May 27th, 2009) This is simply because of using geographic traffic. It simply means persons visiting from a specific region of the world. To improve your Alexa rank, you just need traffic from America as far as I know. Use Easyhits4U and select the region from which place you need traffic. Simple... So why waiting?? Try this trick!!!

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Blogging Tips
Bactocyn said on May 29, 2009 at 12:57 AM :

Nice blog. Thanx for review and the tips. I hope it will help any one.

REPLY
Matt. said on May 30, 2009 at 5:22 AM :

Thanks for the time and effort you put into research with this blog. It's people like you that have given me a whole new demention to my ministry. I'm new to all this tech side of webbing... but I'm catching on. With help like yours the Gospel of Jesus Christ will reach many. Thanks Again!

Blessings,
Matt.

REPLY
homebusiness&jobs said on May 31, 2009 at 3:09 PM :

very good review indeed, keep it up, u can see my blog also

REPLY
hossam reffat said on June 2, 2009 at 3:37 AM :

very good and informative article ..nice tricks ..but i think that traffic swarm is ascam and it didn't support google adsense blogs....nice blog

REPLY
NumB3R said on June 2, 2009 at 7:07 AM :

Nice, thanks for the tips^^

REPLY
eemboz said on June 2, 2009 at 2:21 PM :

Thanks for ur tips. I'm trying to use Yahoo siteexplorer. Keep blogging!

REPLY
Suresh said on June 2, 2009 at 4:51 PM :

@hossam reffat : I did give that traffic swarm a try but i felt the same too. It did not deliver that much traffic as EasyHits4U did.

REPLY
Dazza said on September 8, 2009 at 1:40 AM :

Thank you so much for your traffic hints. Extremely helpful to newbies like me.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 8, 2009 at 5:34 AM :

It is always my pleasure to help newbies like you. Have a regular check for more updates! If interested, you may subscribe to my blog too!

REPLY
eemboz said on November 12, 2010 at 4:02 PM :

Thanks for ur tips. I'm trying to use Yahoo siteexplorer. Keep blogging!

REPLY
Bactocyn said on November 12, 2010 at 4:02 PM :

Nice blog. Thanx for review and the tips. I hope it will help any one.

REPLY
hossam reffat said on November 12, 2010 at 4:02 PM :

very good and informative article ..nice tricks ..but i think that traffic swarm is ascam and it didn't support google adsense blogs....nice blog

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]