Make Money with Adgitize

Many of my blogger friends want to earn money just to display a banner just like the direct income from an advertiser. But the truth is, it is really impossible to get an advertiser for your new blog. Any advertiser will expect a decent amount of traffic to his/her site. This is not possible with a new blog. Thus, if you have ad spaces in your blog waiting for an advertiser to contact you, I am sure it will remain the same through out.

What should I do to fill my Ad spaces? One simple solution. You need to check out Adgitize. Though I have no personal experience of this site, I feel this site will for sure fill your ad spaces with ads. They accept all the blogs except one with jokes and articles. The earnings here is pretty confusing because they say they give you points and that points can be converted into cash. I will be able to get a clear view only after I join this site. How ever, you may visit the FAQ page of their site for better understanding.

There is one good thing about this site that I can guarantee you. I am sure that they will not ban your account saying fraudulent clicks because, that has been the main consideration for them to launch their site. I feel this will be a very good alternative for all bloggers who want to fill their vacant ad spaces and may be it will add some cash if you have some traffic. The only ad slots that the publisher should provide for the advertiser is 468x60 and 125x125.

Other major advantage of this site is it offers a very low payout that is a minimum payout of 10$ through PayPal. So, it is quite easy if you find the technique to earn with this site. I also heard that they pay for blog page views and then even for each article you write in your blog. That's a pretty good news for all the newbies. Though I am not clear about this site at present, I will try to crack a secret way of earning with this site, like the one with LinkWorth through LinkWords. (Let me know the secret to earn with LinkWorth). So, please do check my blog for later post about this site. Hope all new bloggers make money out of this site too!!

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Make Money By Blogging, Make Money Online, Our Reviews
Chiara said on May 17, 2009 at 7:47 AM :

I'd also recommend http://www.projectwonderful.com

I have it on my two blogs (my other, with a different account, is http://fluffybricks.blogspot.com). They pay a few cents a day or even give people free ads, if you don't have enough hits.

REPLY
Jason said on May 22, 2009 at 4:52 PM :

There are a lot of affiliates that are available. Thanks for sharing this.

REPLY
Another Blogger said on May 25, 2009 at 8:46 AM :

I've just join adgitize, how much that you earn already from this site. It's really pay you????

REPLY
Administrator said on May 25, 2009 at 5:05 PM :

That is nice to here. Yes! I got paid by them once! Will receive my next payout after few days. You can check out the payment proof in the right side of my blog!!

REPLY
Administrator said on November 12, 2010 at 4:02 PM :

That is nice to here. Yes! I got paid by them once! Will receive my next payout after few days. You can check out the payment proof in the right side of my blog!!

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]