Tweetbucks Review

tweetbucksI recently came across this site while surfing through EasyHits4U. The site name is "Tweetbucks". I went through this site and thought this will be useful for my readers to make some money online while they tweet through Twitter.

What should I do to make money with Tweetbucks? Very Simple!! Just shorten any URL that you going to tweet using Tweetbucks and then tweet them. So, when a follower of yours click on that particular link, you make money for that click. It is similar to Pay Per Click but not exactly the same. You also get a commission in every successful purchase made on the advertisements.

Though I have not yet tried Tweetbucks personally, I think this site looks promising and in the future, I will give this one also a try. I think you can earn money with this site provided, you either tweet a lot or have a large followers following you. You can cash out your payments through PayPal once you reach $25 and they clear the payouts the end of the month. It is mentioned on their FAQ's page, that they clear the payments on the last business day of the month.

Moreover, they offer a affiliate program where you earn 10% of the referral earnings from your referrals for 6 months. I think this site is constantly on the path of growth and I expect this site will bring out more methods to make money online. Overall, there is nothing to lose with this site. If you feel you can make money with your blog, then I assure you that your blog will be your gold mine. Try to find out which program suits your blog. Who knows?? Tweetbucks may be the one for you!! So, what you waiting for?? Give it a try!!!

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Make Money By Blogging, Make Money Online, Our Reviews
Webmaster Blog said on July 12, 2009 at 10:41 PM :

How long have you used this service? Have you gotten a payout yet from them?

Do they actually payout to clients that use it?

Regards,
Daniel White

REPLY
Suresh said on July 13, 2009 at 7:47 PM :

@Webmaster Blog: I clearly mentioned in the post that I have not tried Tweetbucks personally. So, I am not sure if they pay or not!!!

REPLY
Nail Yener said on July 19, 2009 at 2:51 PM :

Thanks for the info, I will try as soon as I have time.

REPLY
Annie said on July 22, 2009 at 7:57 PM :

Thanks for this info! Very informative site!

http://thelifeofannie.typepad.com/

REPLY
Nail Yener said on November 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM :

Thanks for the info, I will try as soon as I have time.

REPLY
Webmaster Blog said on November 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM :

How long have you used this service? Have you gotten a payout yet from them?

Do they actually payout to clients that use it?

Regards,
Daniel White

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]