Free Premium Blogger Templates - ProPress

It has been months since I posted here. So, I did not want that to continue for years. So, here I go with a post on a template which I found would be very appealing and may be to my other fellow bloggers too. The template name is "ProPress Template" and is available for download on "theblogtemplates.com", you may take look at the following link for customizing the blogger template - Customize ProPress Blogger Template. The template was designed by John Smith, but later decided to release it for free through "theblogtemplates.com".
To start off, ProPress is basically a two column blogger template. It has great features which includes a three column footer, a navigation bar and beautiful combinations of colors for the template. It looks very professional. I love this template simply for its professional look. Just take a look at the following three column footer (taken from widgetsforfree), so that you are able to understand what I mean by professional look.

The template provides an unique combination of colors for the background as well as for the widgets. However, I feel the comments section of this template looks a bit unprofessional when compared to the whole blog look. I don't mean to say it is completely odd but lacks a bit of professional touch. So, if you are good in coding HTML or CSS, you can change the way it looks. Any way, I have tried this template with my test blog and it looks pretty perfect. So, why not you give it a try and who knows, you may like it too!!! Hope I make more posts from now on!!!

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Premium Blogger Templates
Aditya Kumar Nayak said on December 10, 2009 at 1:29 PM :

I really follow your blog and I am a huge fan of your style of explaining stuff. I have learnt a lot of stuff and used it at my blog

www.adityakumarnayak.com

Thanks a lot and keep blogging

REPLY
Fajardo said on December 10, 2009 at 1:35 PM :

The template looks professional and neat. I really like the color combination. Hope that I can use it in the future. Thanks for posting it here.

REPLY
Mukund said on December 10, 2009 at 4:48 PM :

@Aditya Kumar Nayak: Thanks a lot! I would love to receive comments from your side. Be it good or bad. Let us build a better blog!!! Your blog has a lot of content in it too!!

REPLY
Mukund said on December 10, 2009 at 5:08 PM :

@Fajardo: Yaa!! Thanks!! You may use it for your upcoming blogs if any!

REPLY
rosy said on December 17, 2009 at 4:07 PM :

wow! thanks for another great blog post!
Customized application development

REPLY
The Web Magazine said on December 25, 2009 at 3:27 AM :

Dear Mukund please dont stop this blog because I am using this as reference. I really like your theme and I need your help. Happy Holidays. carl

REPLY
Mukund said on December 25, 2009 at 7:54 AM :

@The Wed Magazine: Definitely not, I will continue to post some valuable content here. Will not stop blogging. Thanks and wish you the same...

REPLY
Den said on January 8, 2010 at 8:27 PM :

Thanks for sharing. Looks good, will give a try for my next blog

REPLY
cadilacjax said on January 10, 2010 at 6:04 AM :

when I try to download these templates and save it never works when i go to upload as new template on my blog edit html new template area. what am I doing wrong? it always says error xml or php or something. I'd have to go back in there to check but for the life of me it never works. I know it must be simple. can you help?

REPLY
Mukund said on January 10, 2010 at 7:12 PM :

@cadilacjax: May be there is a problem with the template that you are using currently. I better advice you to shift to a default blogger template and later, try the new templates. Else try using other browser(Firefox), if you are currently using IE. Still confused, then let me know.

REPLY
Anup @ Hack Tutors said on February 14, 2010 at 9:46 AM :

Hi Mukund,

I am Anup. I have noticed in your blog..Older post, Newer post, Home links are not visible. It's not just only your blog...My blog has same problem....What to do..I think it just not working on my browers...Please observe my blog and see that links are visible or not...Reply me sooon.

REPLY
Mukund said on February 15, 2010 at 10:52 PM :

Yeah! I got to know about that! I will fix it up and then let you know.

REPLY
Anup said on February 23, 2010 at 8:34 AM :

Mukund,

I have solved the problem my self! It just a problem of one CSS code. To solve this you can get here: Errors Fixed | Pagination now visible!

REPLY
DLL Files said on February 26, 2010 at 7:08 PM :

Thank you for sharing this beautiful blogger templates. :)

REPLY
Mukund said on March 2, 2010 at 1:27 PM :

@Anup: You were absolutely right with the code. I was hospitalized for the past two weeks due to a high grade fever. And I was not able to reply to you. Sorry for the delay. Good work. You found out the code.

REPLY
Anup said on March 5, 2010 at 10:20 PM :

It's my job :) Helped to many bloggers ;)

REPLY
Term Papers said on April 28, 2010 at 3:33 PM :

I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

REPLY
Anup @ Hack Tutors said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

Hi Mukund,

I am Anup. I have noticed in your blog..Older post, Newer post, Home links are not visible. It's not just only your blog...My blog has same problem....What to do..I think it just not working on my browers...Please observe my blog and see that links are visible or not...Reply me sooon.

REPLY
Fajardo said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

The template looks professional and neat. I really like the color combination. Hope that I can use it in the future. Thanks for posting it here.

REPLY
Aditya Kumar Nayak said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

I really follow your blog and I am a huge fan of your style of explaining stuff. I have learnt a lot of stuff and used it at my blog

www.adityakumarnayak.com

Thanks a lot and keep blogging

REPLY
Sujoy Dhar said on January 9, 2012 at 4:28 PM :

I am mazed with your Blogger design !

REPLY
Shubham@Trickstreasure said on January 20, 2012 at 7:37 PM :

@mukund the megaupload site is nomore now please provide a different link thanks in advance please i want this template asap please i want this for my blog.

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]