Get Verified In PayPal Without Credit Card

I hope people blogging in India and worldwide know about PayPal. If they don't, PayPal is simply a bank that provides you an account online or in other words, they serve as an intermediate between the advertiser and the publisher to store money online with which, you can shop online or withdraw to your bank accounts as real cash. So, sign up with PayPal now and start earning money online!!!
PayPalRecently, I used had to withdraw some money to my bank account and when doing so, I came to know that I reached the credit limit($500). I had to lift the limits, in other words, increase the limit so that I can withdraw the amount to my bank account. However, the process of getting verified in PayPal in India required a credit card. I never had one simply because, I am still doing my studies. But now, the problem of getting verified in PayPal has become so easy. You don't require a credit card. Just a bank account in India.

Now, let me tell you how to get verified within 48 hours without a credit card.
1. You need to login to your dashboard.
2. Click on the get verified button which you can find as link above the account balance, that is, your status would say unverified. Click the link near it to get verified.
3. If you had already added a bank account, then choose to deposit add two small amounts to your bank account and proceed.
4. After one or two days, check out your bank pass book or the account book, you will have two small amounts deposited in it.
5. Just write the amount that you got in the window that asks for the amount deposited. Enter the amount and proceed with the subsequent window. That's all folks!!!

Your account will be verified and the limits will be removed. Now, you can send/withdraw unlimited amount with your PayPal account. You may even become a golden member in NeoBux. Learn how to make money online with NeoBux by clicking here: How to make money with NeoBux??? There are lots of advantage being a verified member. So, get yourself verified with PayPal now!!! If you still face any problem, just visit this link Get Verified Today.

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Blogging
Hack Tutors said on July 25, 2010 at 12:57 PM :

What if I do not have any bank account? What Can I do? Where can I get it?

REPLY
Mukund said on July 25, 2010 at 5:36 PM :

@Hack Tutors: You can try with virtual credit cards. But I recommend you to add a bank account. It is very simple. You may add your dad's bank account number Once you add it successfully, you can complete the verification process.

REPLY
Anup@Hack Tutors said on July 25, 2010 at 7:48 PM :

Anup@Hack Tutors

Hmm.. I will try to add virtual credit card. Thanks for your suggest. I think adding back account is not available for Nepal :( it is only for India.

REPLY
TheShadow said on July 26, 2010 at 5:58 AM :

Thanks for the info.This is a great tip.and can we verify using debit card

REPLY
Mukund said on July 26, 2010 at 5:59 AM :

@Anup: Yeah! It is available in India. Yes! Try with a virtual credit card. I will soon write a post related to this stuff!

REPLY
Mukund said on July 26, 2010 at 6:02 AM :

@TheShadow: Yes!! You can!! There are a variety of methods that you can get verified with PayPal!!

REPLY
TheShadow said on July 27, 2010 at 5:38 AM :

@Mukund Thanks mate

REPLY
Sonia said on July 30, 2010 at 12:04 AM :

A new fact about Pay Pal :

I applied for a charity account with Pay pal because its free and supported by vbulletin software for payment subscription, I have all the documents like NGO Registration certificate, Memorandum of Society, Society PAN card, and the Bank details , bank details were verified by the Pay Pal by depositing amount of Rs. 2 and 40 paisa, after submitting all the document as per said in their website and in their emails, they denied me for the account, just because they have no tie-up with India regarding charity account, what the hell is this, why the pay pal people should not mention at the time sign up process. I have wasted around 1000/- rs in doing fax to pay pal and after 4-5 days they denied.
Don't apply for a charity account with pay pal if you are living in India. Just wastage of time and money.

REPLY
janysek said on September 17, 2010 at 11:30 AM :

PayPal is an online cash system largely through the Internet since back in the early 90th century. Paypal Philippines is only a couple of years, and Western Union Transfer crazy bonuses and non-participation of Philippine Banks: Credit card banks in the world, PayPal has become the ideal exchange rate through the program for Filipinos in the whole ' archipelago.

legal credit card debt elimination

REPLY
janysek said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

PayPal is an online cash system largely through the Internet since back in the early 90th century. Paypal Philippines is only a couple of years, and Western Union Transfer crazy bonuses and non-participation of Philippine Banks: Credit card banks in the world, PayPal has become the ideal exchange rate through the program for Filipinos in the whole ' archipelago.

legal credit card debt elimination

REPLY
Hack Tutors said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

What if I do not have any bank account? What Can I do? Where can I get it?

REPLY
TheShadow said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

@Mukund Thanks mate

REPLY
Code Matrix said on January 4, 2011 at 11:33 PM :

well mukund? I have liked you previous post to a great extent I dunno when you wrote this post but paypal now made it mandatory to use a credit card for registration, yes there ARE choices or alternatives but what exactly do you want from an alternative? Lower fee,higher conversion rate and yes you don't like a credit card :P and what about adding a cherry on top. www.okpay.com is a e-wallet service with everything I mentioned above and on top of it, it also doubles up as a source of income through its referral system. What do you have to say about it Mukund?

REPLY
Mukund said on January 6, 2011 at 7:29 PM :

@Code Matrix: Hmmm!!! May be your right. This post is quite old and I don't know the current policies. To be frank, I haven't tried okpay.com!!! If you know well about them, then your welcome to write a guest post on my blog!!!

REPLY
Anil Rajanala said on January 7, 2011 at 9:45 AM :

@Mukund

Yes Mukund, Okpay is a great service to go for. It also has a lengthy list of Merchants, widely popular in the northern Asia still to hit the billboard in southern Asia and America and it will happen soon too :)

REPLY
Mukund said on January 7, 2011 at 5:54 PM :

@Anil Rajanala: Yeah!! I googled about them and found positive reviews. But many people rely on PayPal. Let's wait and see if okpay overtakes PayPal.

REPLY
Code Matrix said on January 7, 2011 at 5:59 PM :

Mukund, I AM interested to make a guest post but how exactly?

REPLY
Mukund said on January 7, 2011 at 6:02 PM :

@Code Matrix: Just visit the following link - Write For Us

REPLY
Priyangshu said on October 12, 2011 at 2:15 PM :

Hello Mukund , I have recently verified my Paypal account through this method . But now , I want to buy a domain ! I have tried many domain registrars but none of them allowed me to buy without integrating a credit card or debit card to my account . So , which domain registrar you are using now ? I also want to buy a domain !

REPLY
Mukund said on October 17, 2011 at 2:00 AM :

@Priyangshu: The policies have changed on PayPal since February. You need a credit card to make purchases via PayPal. No way to purchase without having the same:)

REPLY
Unknown said on May 24, 2016 at 11:20 PM :

Has anyone tried Auction Essistance for a PayPal VCC?

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]