How to increase the page rank of my blog?

Few days before, I had a chat with my fellow blogger and he asked me, "How to increase the page rank of my blog?" I knew this question will definitely be running in your mind and every other young bloggers. Is it possible to increase my PR?? The answer to the question is "Yes, it is possible to increase the PR through routine work and updates, but cannot have an overnight increase." Now, what do I mean by routine work and updates? The answer lies in this post. Have a glance and you will understand.
about-google-pagerankBasically, page rank of your site depends upon your site's back links. When a blog or website with higher page rank than yours link to your site, I am sure in the next PR update you will find an increase in your page rank. Thus, it is very important to get your site linked to sites that possess higher page rank than your site. Some of the other techniques that you need to adopt for increasing your page rank are discussed below.

1. PROPER SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION:
The initial step to increase your blog page rank would be to set your blog as per the search engines want. I have already discussed about this in detail in my previous blogger posts. Check out the post by clicking on the link here : How to improve your Google PageRank?

2. PROPER BLOG COMMENTING:
This method is most effective and you play a significant role in it. You have to comment on blogs that allow "Do Follow". If you comment on "No Follow" blogs, it serves for no use. It is important to comment on blogs that have higher page rank. I recommend Comment Kahuna, which I started using few days before and it pretty easy to comment and find blogs related to our niche.

3.DIRECTORY SUBMISSION:
The next effective method of improving your page rank is to submit your blog to all the directories that are available. Never invest any amount in submissions, that is, do not pay for any services. I recommend you to personally submit your site to all the free directories that are available. Get the free list of web directories here : Free Directory List.

4.MAKE INTERNAL LINKS:
This is one of the most simple techniques that one can adopt to increase his/her page rank. Just provide a link from one post to another. You may check this post, for example, I linked my previous post about page rank in the first point. This will definitely increase your page rank. More over, it increases the page views for your site.

I hope these tips help you increase your page rank. If you got some other tip, feel free to leave your comments.

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Blogging Tips
Anonymous said on July 1, 2010 at 8:33 AM :

Thanks you sir

REPLY
Mukund said on July 1, 2010 at 6:23 PM :

Your always welcome! Keep track of my blog to get more updates!!

REPLY
Arun said on July 2, 2010 at 12:03 PM :

I mailed you in detail what all I need.

REPLY
Mukund said on July 2, 2010 at 5:24 PM :

@Arun: I have replied to your mail. Please check your inbox.

REPLY
SBA said on July 5, 2010 at 5:59 AM :

Hi, long time no visit... I make it a point to use internal links as much as possible. It's a good way to have a positive impact on rankings. Doesn't hurt if it gets visitor to read another post and continue exploring. lol

REPLY
Mukund said on July 5, 2010 at 8:01 PM :

@SBA: Yes my friend! Long time since we exchanged comments and our views. I am getting back on track and hope you do the same. Indeed, we improve our page views by doing that!!

REPLY
Arun said on July 11, 2010 at 12:09 PM :

Hello Mukund. I some how managed to find codes for my need. Check my blog and tell me your feedback.

http://dofollowbloggers.blogspot.com/

REPLY
TheShadow said on July 26, 2010 at 5:52 AM :

Thanks for providing this valuable information

REPLY
Mukund said on July 26, 2010 at 6:04 AM :

@TheShadow: Your always welcome! Keep reading and you will find more useful tips!! By the way, your site about mobile themes is very cool!!

REPLY
Bollypaper said on August 7, 2010 at 9:19 PM :

Sir plz write one post about setup your coustom domain on blogspot.plz i need ya mail me on ashvin_1351(a)yahoo.com

REPLY
Mukund said on August 7, 2010 at 9:24 PM :

@Bollypaper: Definitely, I will make a post about it in few weeks time. I sent you a mail. Check out your inbox!!

REPLY
Bollypaper said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

Sir plz write one post about setup your coustom domain on blogspot.plz i need ya mail me on ashvin_1351(a)yahoo.com

REPLY
Mukund said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

Your always welcome! Keep track of my blog to get more updates!!

REPLY
Arun said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

Hello Mukund. I some how managed to find codes for my need. Check my blog and tell me your feedback.

http://dofollowbloggers.blogspot.com/

REPLY
seenu said on November 16, 2010 at 3:59 PM :

one more point is externel linking thru other blogs

REPLY
Mukund said on November 16, 2010 at 11:15 PM :

@seenu: Yeah!! Your right!! That's the most essential step. How ever, I mentioned about them in my previous article. So, I skipped it here.

REPLY
Design Sessel said on November 26, 2010 at 8:24 PM :

Hi... we had a change from pagerank 0 to 2 on our project tus-hasede.blogspot.com on October 23rd. Can anybody explain why? There has been no general pagerank update that day.

REPLY
Mukund said on November 27, 2010 at 12:41 AM :

@Design SesselThanks for the comment! Actually Google update the internal and backlinks on every day basis. How ever, to display them on the whole to the public takes time. Even my site has got sitelinks on Webmaster tools but on search engines. So, there is always some buzz with Google. Enjoy your PR. Forget why it came!!!

REPLY
Seo Company Delhi said on December 24, 2010 at 10:50 AM :

great information i am agree with you.blog commenting is a one kind of guice for increasing web page or website rankling on Google SERP page..I have been blogging for about few month, i got a positive result for my website Thanks for sharing this information..

Internet Marketing Agency

REPLY
Mukund said on December 25, 2010 at 10:43 AM :

@Seo Company Delhi: Thanks for the comment! I hope you enjoy the posts related to this topic on my blog as well! Would love to see you more often on my blog through comments!!!

REPLY
aisha

sir but your page rank is zero ??

REPLY
Internet marketing said on January 6, 2011 at 1:13 PM :

Your blog is quite nice and informative.Every post of yours is so enlightening. Privileged to have your guidance it is very important for every reader..

Thanks for posting..

Internet marketing Company
Internet marketing Agency

REPLY
Mukund said on January 6, 2011 at 6:52 PM :

@aisha: I already said in my another post about this issue. I changed my domain. It was on blogspot initially and now, I shifted to custom domain. That's why the PR is zero. Once Google updates the PR externally, you can check out my PR.

REPLY
Mukund said on January 6, 2011 at 6:53 PM :

@Internet marketing: Thanks buddy! I hope you enjoy the other articles!!! Would love to hear more from you via comments!!

REPLY
aman said on February 14, 2011 at 12:07 AM :

great post.thanx for these tips to increase page rank.thanx man,i have learn't so much from this post.its nice blog.

REPLY
Kev said on March 15, 2011 at 4:32 PM :

Wow Mukund, I felt like a I hit a gold mine here when I found your blog. To be honest I was just searching for "on page SEO" and your blog showed up. I see that must be one of your keywords....:) Anyways, I've just started up a new business with blogger and your site has just boosted my confidence.

I looked at the Comment Kahuna software and I have to have it for sure. Very good! Although I found one earlier yesterday that helps in the same way. You may have heard of it...its called SEOQuake. It gives a lot of info such as PR and many other informations related to any site.

Hopefully that will give some help to your readers also. Yes I have bookmarked your site and subscribed. Very good site!! Thanks.

Kev
Kevin's Professional Product Reviews

REPLY
Mukund said on March 15, 2011 at 7:55 PM :

@Kev: Thanks for the comment! Such encouraging comments keep me pushing to the next level. Glad that you subscribed to my blog. Hope you enjoy the other articles on my blog! Don't forget to comment! Love to hear from you!

REPLY
Anonymous

Just killing some in between class time on Digg and I found your article . Not usually what I prefer to read about, however it was completely value my time. Thanks.

REPLY
Mukund said on May 16, 2011 at 8:28 PM :

@Anonymous: Thanks for the comment buddy! I hope you get more time to read my blog apart from your class time.

REPLY
Anonymous

There is visibly a lot to identify about this. I assume you made some nice points in features also.

REPLY
Mukund said on May 29, 2011 at 2:31 PM :

@Anonymous: Thanks for the comment! Enjoy the other articles on my blog!

REPLY
samsung tablet said on August 9, 2011 at 9:23 PM :

Thanks Mukund, you have provided lot of resoirces and I am hearing comment kahua first time and I hope that it is quite useful for me. Thanks once again.

REPLY
Mukund said on August 9, 2011 at 11:42 PM :

@samsung tablet: Well, to be frank! I used comment kahuna in the initial days! I'm not sure how well it works now! So, let me know your experience. You can ping me on gtalk if you need further help in increasing your PR:)

REPLY
My Collection said on November 14, 2011 at 7:37 PM :

thanks for the information
http://onehourmoneymaking.blogspot.com/

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]