Infolinks Review - Make Money With Infolinks

Hi friends, it's been quite long since I made a post about making money online. Though many people would be familiar with Infolinks, I just wanted to share my experience with them. To start off, you first should know what is a text link advertising? Basically, text link advertising means to advertise using the text in our blog, that is, advertiser chooses a keyword for his advertising campaign. When that keyword matches with the content on your blog, they get displayed.
HOW DO I EARN MONEY WITH INFOLINKS???

It's very simple. As I said, when the keywords match, the advertisement gets displayed. When people click on these ads, you earn for every click they make. It's pretty simple to understand. To display the ads on your blog, you need to add a small piece of code on your blog. It's very simple. Once you sign up with them, you will be asked to verify your email address. After you complete the initial setup, login to the dashboard and navigate to "Integration Guide". 

Copy the code present on the "1-minute Integration" page. Now, navigate to your "Blogger Dashboard>> Design>> Edit HTML". Search for the </body> tag in your template. Paste the code "Infolinks code" on just above the </body> tag. Basically, you can paste the code any where in between the body tags but,  I prefer placing them at the bottom because scripts placed at the end will load our site faster. Meaning to say that people will see the content first and later the ads which is the right way to optimize your site. For more details on loading your page faster on blogger, you may refer to the following articles : Article 1 - How To Speed Up Your Blogger/Blogspot Blog?, Article 2 - How To Speed Up Your Blogger/Blogspot Blog?, Article 3 - Speed Up Your Blog - Tips And Tools
 
CUSTOMIZATION:

Infolinks offer the 4 customizations namely, the ability to change the color, style of underline (dotted or double underlined), set the maximum number of links per page, category which best suits your blog. It is pretty easy to customize. Just login to your Infolinks Dashboard and navigate to "Integration Guide>>Advanced Integration Wizard". Once you reach this page, it's going to be self explanatory. 

PROS:

One main advantage with Infolinks is that you can happily run the Infolinks ad with the Google Adsense. I guarantee you that there will be no PR ban nor the cancellation of Adsense account. The other advantage would be the newly introduced related tags. You may place them below every post or below the title of your post or below the navigation bar to increase your earnings by more than 30%.

CONS:

One main drawback with Infolinks is that they don't match exactly with the content of our blog rather they match with the normal words in our blog. To illustrate this, consider the following example. I found the word "matching" that displays a link to "shaadi.com", which is completely not in match with my blog's content. This is the only drawback which I found about Infolinks.

If you know more about Infolinks, please share your view via comments. Comments are always appreciated and we always love to hear from you!!!

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Make Money By Blogging, Make Money Online, Our Reviews
vamsi

Infolinks may be good for some but not for me :-(
as I'm getting more than 1000 impressions and only 3-5 clicks and 0.01 revenue...
So I'm planning to remove this InF0liKs ****

REPLY
Anonymous

Hey Mukund, this is Tammy from Infolinks. thanks for the great review. We really appreciate you going out of your way to share you experience with us. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact us at support@infolinks.com

Have a great day :)

Tammy
http://www.infolinks.com
www.facebook.com/infolinks

REPLY
Mukund said on December 12, 2010 at 8:35 PM :

@vamsi: May be your are not receiving enough traffic vamsi! I suggest you to continue Infolinks because they do not affect your PR nor with Google Adsense. How ever, it's your blog. You can customize it as you want!!!

REPLY
Mukund said on December 12, 2010 at 8:37 PM :

@Anonymous: Thanks for the comment Tammy! I happy to see your comment. This small act of commenting shows how much you value your customers. So, the comment speaks about your organization. I leave the rest to the readers!!!

REPLY
adithya said on December 25, 2010 at 5:00 AM :

how to get adsense approval??
and how to make our blog appear on google search as my my doesn't seem to be there when i searched on google -my blog is just 20 days old and link in http://gadgetnewsforall.blogspot.com/

REPLY
Mukund said on December 25, 2010 at 10:52 AM :

@adithya: It's very difficult to get accepted for Google Adsense buddy! My best suggestion would be to shift to a custom domain. Later, try Google Adsense. You will be approved. I hope you understand what I mean!!!

REPLY
adithya said on December 26, 2010 at 5:48 AM :

@Mukundi really do understand anna i'm just a rookie i need help from you
my blog doesnt seem to appear in google search plzz help and plz say me tips to enhance my blog

REPLY
Mukund said on December 26, 2010 at 8:33 AM :

@adithya: Yeah! I checked your blog. You need to post more articles on your blog before you expect it to appear on Google Search. I feel you are currently copying from other blogs and websites and pasting them on your blog. Please stop it!!! Write your own review about the gadgets. That will fetch more traffic!!!

REPLY
adithya said on December 27, 2010 at 6:01 AM :

@Mukundthanks anna,i have the compelsion to copy the specification of gadgets but here after i would review it myself.

REPLY
Mukund said on December 27, 2010 at 2:29 PM :

@adithya: Yeah!! You can't do much with the specs. But, reviews you can!!!

REPLY
adithya said on December 28, 2010 at 5:46 AM :

anna i want you to review chitika ad network which is a alternative of google adsense

REPLY
Mukund said on December 28, 2010 at 5:56 PM :

@adithya: Yeah!! Sure, I will review them once I give them a shot!!! Enjoy the other articles related to money making on my blog:)

REPLY
Code Matrix said on January 4, 2011 at 11:22 PM :

Hmm Mukund, you do have a nice blog and yeah with different niche thats really keeping me on my toes and the wide variety of info you post and also the way you respond to your reader makes me feel guilty :D and to the guy who has been trying to get listed in google. try gogole webmaster tools and register your domain name in it.

REPLY
Mukund said on January 6, 2011 at 7:24 PM :

@Code Matrix: Thanks once again buddy! You attracted me with your comments and I tried to visit your blog but I was not able to!!! There is some redirecting stuff which keeps showing the same page. Similar to a loop.

REPLY
vamsi

Hey, you had removed Infolinks from you site!!! I hope that you agree with me that In-line text ads provide very irrelevant ads. I say this because I had my personal experience with Infolinks, at most of the time i.e 95% the only ads that appeared in my TECH blog are about "Matrimonial Sites, Weight Loss, Hair loss" etc..,(In fact their customer support is great as you said). Due that irreverent ads i got 1000 impressions - 1 click - 0 cents.

REPLY
Mukund said on February 27, 2011 at 7:45 AM :

@vamsi: Yeah! Your right vamsi! I accept with what you said. The ads are 90% irrelevant to the content what is posted on the blog. That's one main reason I removed Infolinks from my blog!!! May be they should change their algorithms!!!

REPLY
Roezer said on April 14, 2011 at 10:07 PM :

@MukundNot quite I don't think so I have had days when I made over $0.90 with half that amount of impressions.He need to use better keywords in his content. Certain keywords have advertising value others dont.

REPLY
Mukund said on April 14, 2011 at 11:45 PM :

@Roezer: I'm not sure about the value of money that you make with them. It is should be related to your niche is what matters a lot. I don't think they provide advertisements that are relevant to the blog. That's the main reason I removed them from my blog.

REPLY
Pundit Commentator said on May 1, 2011 at 10:39 AM :

That's a pretty big drawback! That would annoy my readers.

REPLY
Mukund said on May 1, 2011 at 11:58 PM :

@Pundit Commentator: Yeah! That is the main reason I removed their ads from my blog. Hope they do it soon!

REPLY
Tips said on June 19, 2011 at 10:25 PM :

Mukund, Compliments for bringing the pros and cons of the infolinks to the knowledge of general public. Acytually such type of ads are very intrusive for readers and one has to make a choice between long term gains or short term monetary gains. Keep doing good job.
Regards

REPLY
Mukund said on June 19, 2011 at 11:15 PM :

@Tips: Yes! I completely accept with what you said! But, as far as I know, many people do good with Infolinks on a long term basis. So, it's upto the individual as you say! Thanks for the comment!

REPLY
Latest Tech Tips said on July 18, 2011 at 4:41 PM :

I did try infolinks but I really found it annoying as a reader. I thought if I could not stand having those unnecessary popups my readers will be annoyed too. Hence I removed it the very next day. I always prefer blending Ads in the content which play a complimenting role rather than distracting role.

REPLY
Mukund said on July 18, 2011 at 4:56 PM :

@Latest Tech Tips: Well, I completely accept with what you said! That's one reason I removed Infolinks from my blog but may be you can use the Infolinks related tag on your blog. That shouldn't annoy your readers I guess! Anyway, thanks for the comment buddy!

REPLY
Usha said on September 5, 2011 at 12:14 PM :

Hi Mukund,
can you tell me how you write inside boxes like "HOW DO I EARN MONEY WITH INFOLINKS???","CUSTOMIZATION:" ?

REPLY
Mukund said on September 5, 2011 at 1:46 PM :

@Usha: Yup! I've already posted an article about the same on my blog! Just refer to the following article - Adding Special Note Tags On Blogger

REPLY
computer training for you said on September 14, 2011 at 9:00 PM :

I do like Infolinks, but they are recommending to put the maximum 12 text links on a single page to maximize earnings which I think is a bit too much. 12 makes the whole page full of links which is pretty messy in my opinion. To me,6 is just nice, makes the whole page looking more natural. Less is more sometimes...

REPLY
Mukund said on September 15, 2011 at 1:02 PM :

@computer training for you: Yeah! I accept with what you said! 12 links will definitely not please the readers on your blog! Six is pretty good! I hope you make a better income with Infolinks:) Anyway, thanks for the comment!

REPLY
pravakar said on October 10, 2011 at 6:27 PM :

Thanks for giving helpful information. One week before i joined infolinks text ad and I am watching how much I can earn.

REPLY
Mukund said on October 11, 2011 at 1:55 AM :

@pravakar: Yes! Give it a little more time before you conclude about them! I've heard people making good income via Infolinks! Hope, you do the same as well:)

REPLY
Roku box said on December 13, 2011 at 12:36 PM :

I never liked the way infolink present the ads. its so irritating

REPLY
PhuongLe said on January 20, 2012 at 7:08 AM :

Thanks to your guides, i have joined infolinks on my blog: http://www.affiliatetipz.moigioiforex.com Hope everything going well

REPLY
Manz said on February 28, 2012 at 12:41 AM :

bro, I have a blog with custom domain,. see www.teq2day.com

but i am not getting an adsense account approved... any suggestions???? :)

REPLY
Mukund said on February 28, 2012 at 1:10 PM :

@Manz: I just heard that getting adsense approval has become difficult than it was.

REPLY
Unknown said on February 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM :

Hi.
You have done really very good site. Great work, great site.Your site offers valuable information and good looking.I am very impressed to watch your keyword and description.I hope that you can improve. Success you will wait the next day.
Dan Lozano
Danny Lozano
baseball sports agent
sports agent

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]