Ultimate Blogging Theme For Blogger - It's Free Now!!!

Hi friends!!! I'm happy to announce that this is the 100th post on my blog "Everything About Blogging". I want to celebrate this little joy by sharing 'The $147 WP Theme - Ultimate Blogging Theme" for blogger with my readers. If you are a WP user, then I'm very sorry to tell you that the theme is not available for free. There's no other go!!! You need to download the theme for $147 from Carl Ocab's website. Anyway, blogspot users can download this template for free!!!
Money-Maker-Blogger-Template
Take a look at the above screen shot to preview the template. Excited about the template? Not convinced??? Then, check out the features of this template by clicking the link below.


Still not satisfied??? May be you are tough-skinned person. Then, check out the LIVE DEMO by clicking the link below.


I hope you are convinced with the template. Apart the features you read about this template here - Features Of Ultimate Blogging Theme For Blogger, I included the basic version of newer post and older posts link below every post page. I plan to include the WordPress style comments for blogger on this template as well. The features will be updated as and when I fix them.

I have a small request to people who use this template - "Please, don't remove the credits section on this template. You may modify them as you want. Please, leave at least one link pointing to my site". Moreover, I'm happy to announce that my previous release namely, "MY WORLD BLOGGER TEMPLATE" has gained a lot of reputation around the blogosphere. I found it accepted on 'BloggerStyles' and 'btheme.info'. It's been used by "Best Blogger Templates" and the list goes on.

I don't want to waste too much of your time. So, click the link  below to download the Ultimate Blogging Theme For Blogger and have a blast!!!!

Note: Step by Step customization for the above template will be posted in the upcoming weeks. It's better you subscribe to my blog, so that you don't miss the updates regarding this template. Any way, I would love to hear your feedback about this template. Let me know what more features you want on this template. I will try to add them as well!!! So, feel free to leave your comments.

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Most Downloaded, Premium Blogger Templates
Jane Sheeba said on December 8, 2010 at 8:48 PM :

Thanks Mukund. I have downloaded the template. I will try it and post an update.

Jane.

REPLY
Mukund said on December 8, 2010 at 8:56 PM :

@Jane Sheeba: Thanks for the comment Jane! Sure!! Try the template and let me know what you feel about the template!!

REPLY
Mahe said on December 24, 2010 at 4:04 PM :

Thanks for the Template Mukund. But there is some problems in it.

1.Only post title is shown (No images and short discription)

REPLY
Mukund said on December 25, 2010 at 10:45 AM :

@Mahe: Yeah! There are some customizations which I forgot to update with this post. I will do them with my next post. To get the short intro and pictures, replace the blog id. If you don't know where to insert them, send me your template and blog ID and I will fix the issue!!!

REPLY
SørenK said on January 7, 2011 at 9:49 PM :

the blogid fixed the issue with no text, but still.. in the front page I get no picture :(

I love this template though, but I seriously need pics for my front page posts. I hope you have a solution.

.. also how do u make the featured post stick on top, without setting the dates all the time? :)

I had to code alot of html in order to seo optimize this, and get the email subscription to work etc, but I think it was worth it :D

REPLY
Mukund said on January 7, 2011 at 10:04 PM :

@SørenK: If you need the pictures on the front page, then you need to change the script installed in your template. Or you need to remove the script completely and manually, use the blogger's "Insert Jump Break" option to get the job done - just as I do on my blog. You cannot achieve it as you see on WP blogs unless you work it out manually.

Yeah!! I know this theme has a lot to do. Pretty complex because it includes lot more features than the usual ones. You can always contact me via email regarding any issues with the template. Or leave a comment just like you did now.

REPLY
SørenK said on January 7, 2011 at 11:05 PM :

@Mukund
Wow thanks for your quick reply - appreciate it man :)

I think I know where to change the code.. the big problem is that I'm not into this sort of coding at all :) It'll take me at least a day to figure this out.

So I was wondering if you could c/p the lines, of your code, I need to modify in order to get images in posts on the front page? It's just a few lines right? :)

REPLY
SørenK said on January 7, 2011 at 11:07 PM :

sry I misunderstood your answer :) You haven't modified it. You just use the jump break, so nvm. You can just delete my comments. Thanks again :)

REPLY
SørenK said on January 8, 2011 at 4:57 AM :

Just want to share with you that after trying different methods around the internet, I found one 'auto read more with thumbnail' which worked perfectly for me.

Just a tip:

Where it says "Then scroll down and find this code [data:post.body] or [p][data:post.body][/p] just the same."

don't put it in there. Instead put the code inside:

[div class='post-body entry-content'][div style='text-align: justify;']CODE GOES HERE![/div][/div]

Again thanks for the best blogger theme :D

ps [] = <> but I could not write html code

REPLY
SørenK said on January 8, 2011 at 4:58 AM :

btw. I think I forgot the link to where the script is: http://hansenpunya.blogspot.com/2010/12/to-put-auto-read-more-with-thumbnail.html

:D

REPLY
Mukund said on January 8, 2011 at 10:12 AM :

@SørenK: I'm happy that you liked the template but I would have been more happy if you had left the credits section as such. At least, one link from your site. Any way, I published all your comments. It might be useful for other bloggers!!! Thanks for the comments buddY!!!

REPLY
Mahe said on January 9, 2011 at 10:16 AM :

Hi Mukund how u replied me to add blog id to fix problem but where to add blog id
http://all-news-world.blogspot.com
actually I am having 5 to 6 blogs on one account so I cannot send u my login detail

REPLY
Mukund said on January 9, 2011 at 2:08 PM :

@Mahe: The blod ID will change for each of your blog. So, you need not worry about that. Just search for the following number in the template
2538445393016347793
and replace it with your blog ID. If you still have problems, just contact me via email.

REPLY
snavin@All About Hacking said on January 30, 2011 at 2:02 PM :

Thank you Mukund for this awesome template....
Oh yeah, don't forget to check my customization also ;)

REPLY
Mukund said on January 30, 2011 at 7:35 PM :

@snavin@All About Hacking: Yeah! I checked out your customization. It looks awesome! You used the thesis theme and customizations from my blog as well. Looks pretty good!!! Thanks for the comment!

REPLY
Ecommerce web development said on April 26, 2011 at 11:16 AM :

Blogger customized theme attracts more visitors to your blog. Thanks for sharing such a lovely theme.

REPLY
Mukund said on April 28, 2011 at 7:55 AM :

@Ecommerce web development: Thanks for the comment buddy! I do think the same - many are attracted by the blogger customized themes!!!

REPLY
Vaishakh Thayyil said on June 16, 2011 at 11:23 PM :

Nice Theme...... but why do you think this theme will
bring in money .It isn't adsense optimized either . Highlighting
Ads wont get you a high click through rate either !!!

REPLY
Mukund said on June 17, 2011 at 12:11 AM :

@Vaishakh Thayyil: Your right! They are Adsense optimized to an extent. I just mean to say there are lot more spaces which the users can exploit to increase his/her revenue. Moreover, Carl Ocab used a similar theme to make huge amounts- so may even we can! Little optimistic approach! May be lot - Lol:) Thanks for your comment by the way!

REPLY
Aditya Samitinjay said on July 17, 2011 at 1:35 PM :

Finding it very tough to customize it. Help?

REPLY
Mukund said on July 17, 2011 at 2:21 PM :

@Aditya Samitinjay: Yup! Happy to help you! Just ping me via gtalk - I already sent you an invite! So, check out!

REPLY
rezz

i just wondering, how can i change the ads on the top to my own code so that i can get advantages from adsense..

REPLY
Mukund said on July 22, 2011 at 1:13 PM :

@rezz: It's pretty easy to difficult to customize the template! Anyway, just ping me via gtalk and I'll help you out!

REPLY
Sumon said on September 13, 2011 at 4:40 PM :

Wow!! CoOlll Template... Tnx bro,i wl use it for my blog

REPLY
Mukund said on September 13, 2011 at 7:37 PM :

@Sumon: Yup! You can use it! I'm sure you will find it difficult to customize the template! If yes, just ping me on gtalk and I'll help you out!

REPLY
Robert said on November 12, 2011 at 8:54 AM :

Really want to get this theme for my wordpress blog

REPLY
Mukund said on November 15, 2011 at 11:44 AM :

@Robert: You will not be able to get this theme on WP for free!

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]