Shoutmeloud Thesis Theme For Blogger

Shoutmeloud-Thesis-Theme
It's been a long time since I posted an article on this blog because I was working on the highly SEO optimized thesis theme exactly similar to that of Shoutmeloud blog. Many people wanted the widgetized version of the thesis footer and the complete theme too. To all those who eagerly waited - here we are, with the basic version of the Shoutmeloud thesis theme!!!

The template which I have designed is exactly similar to the shoutmeloud theme except for few areas. The comments section and the ads below each post are the areas where the coding has to be worked out. I will launch an updated version for this theme in a few weeks time. In fact, the step by step customization for each portion of this theme will follow up in the upcoming weeks - includes the coding for the sidebar widgets (subscription box, banner ads, etc..) as well.

You may have a look at the following two pictures for a complete screen-shot of the home page and the post page. Hit the demo link above to check out a live demo of the thesis theme now.
Thesis-Theme-For-Blogger-Homepage-Preview
Thesis-Theme-For-Blogger-Postpage-Preview

Since the features for this template are many in number, I plan to publish articles about each feature in the upcoming weeks. So, don't forget to subscribe to my blog - Subscribe Via RSS. Else, you will lose track of the customization. However, I will list out the features of this template here.


FEATURES OF THIS TEMPLATE:
1. TOP NAVIGATION BAR - Added | For Customization - CLICK HERE
2. HEADER WITH 468x60 BANNER AD - Added
3. SUB NAVIGATION BAR - Added | For Customization - CLICK HERE
4. GOOGLE ADSENSE LINK UNIT (728x15) - Added | Replace with your ID
5. ADSENSE UNIT BELOW POST TITLE (300x250) - Added | Replace with your ID
6. READ MORE AND OPINION BUTTONS - Added
7. RELATED POSTS - Added
8. MULTIPLE AUTHOR WIDGETS - Added | For Customization - CLICK HERE.
9. RETWEET AND FACEBOOK SHARE BUTTONS - Added
10. SOCIAL BOOKMARKING BUTTONS BELOW POST TITLE - Added
11. SEARCH BAR - Added
12. SIDEBAR SUBSCRIPTION WIDGET - CLICK HERE
13. NEWER/OLDER POSTS/HOME BUTTONS - Added
14. FOOTER (For Blog Categories and Logo) - CLICK HERE
15. BACK TO TOP BUTTON - Added

All those which carry the text coding will be posted soon or article coming soon mean the articles are yet to be published. Once I publish the article for customization, I will be updating the list here. You can also send me suggestions via comments about various other features which you wish to have on this theme - for example, a featured content or an ad unit at the end of the post that will facilitate 125x125 ad banners, etc..

Moreover, if you feel some portion of the template is little bit different from that of the original shoutmeloud thesis theme, you may leave your opinions via comments. I will answer to all your queries. So, share your thoughts via comments!!! We would love to hear from you!!!

Note: Template best viewed on Firefox. IE does not support curved CSS. So, I suggest you to view it on Firefox.

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Most Downloaded, Premium Blogger Templates, Thesis
N.One said on April 12, 2011 at 3:19 PM :

nice template, thanks your share!

REPLY
Mukund said on April 12, 2011 at 6:35 PM :

@N.One: Thanks for the comment buddy! There are lots more features which have to be added to this theme. So, don't miss out anything!

REPLY
Vamsi@HoverPcHacks said on April 12, 2011 at 7:37 PM :

One of the nice posts seen in you site, keep up the work dude ;)

REPLY
Mukund said on April 12, 2011 at 7:56 PM :

@Vamsi@HoverPcHacks: Thanks for the comment buddy! I'm glad that you liked this post. Wait for the updates!!!

REPLY
vikash shankar said on April 12, 2011 at 10:34 PM :

Thanks for sharing this but why you didn't add the slider in the template.

REPLY
Mukund said on April 13, 2011 at 9:53 AM :

@vikash shankar: Thanks for the comment! I'm working on it! I will soon be adding those added features in this template. This is the basic version. Further customizations will follow this basic version!

REPLY
Jasi

Waiting for thesis footer launch

REPLY
Mukund said on April 13, 2011 at 12:32 PM :

@Jasi: Footer launch? You mean the addition of blog categories and the logo. Right? I will soon post about them. Mean while, you can try playing with the basic version of this template. Anyway, Thanks for the comment buddy!

REPLY
Jasi

@Mukund I'm eagerly waiting for the widget footer launch... because i need to add random post widget in footer...!!

REPLY
Mukund said on April 14, 2011 at 9:58 PM :

@Jasi: Hey Jasi! This is the widgetized version buddy! You can add your random posts widget straight away. Just download the template and proceed with it!

REPLY
kene ohiaeri said on April 19, 2011 at 2:43 AM :

I loved the template and domnloaded it but the read more hack is not working right and the footer is not well coded. What should i do cos am new to all these html stuff and want to learn them.

REPLY
Mukund said on April 19, 2011 at 8:13 PM :

@kene ohiaeri: Please let me know what problem you faced with the read more buttons. Only when you explain the bugs, I can post an update on this blog. I'm about to finish an update with footer now. So, I'm sure your issue will be addressed in it!

REPLY
Mukund said on April 19, 2011 at 8:34 PM :

@share tips: Thanks for the comment buddy! Yeah! I'm about to complete the customization for the footer. Will soon publish it!

REPLY
Kene ohiaeri said on April 19, 2011 at 10:02 PM :

I just found out that its a manual read more hack. Can you please post the automatic one so that one can at least choose which one he prefers. Thanks

REPLY
Mukund said on April 19, 2011 at 10:07 PM :

@Kene ohiaeri: Yeah! Manual read more posts are better when compared to the automated ones. Well, I will consider this issue. Will find out the coding for that and let you know once I find it!

REPLY
vikash shankar said on April 19, 2011 at 10:46 PM :

Thanks for sharing this but why you didn't add the slider in the template.

REPLY
Kene ohiaeri said on April 20, 2011 at 2:42 AM :

@MukundThanks. I really appreciate it.

REPLY
Rajib Kumar said on April 21, 2011 at 7:16 PM :

Hey Mukund,
Nice template. Thanks for share. I really like this template.

REPLY
Mukund said on April 22, 2011 at 11:01 AM :

@Rajib Kumar: Thanks for the comment buddy! I hope you enjoy the upcoming customizations with this template!

REPLY
Sagar said on April 25, 2011 at 8:13 PM :

The read more hack is not working .
The whole post is displayed which makes it look ugly.

Hope to see it get fixed soon.
n yea thanks a lot for the template.

REPLY
Vikash said on April 27, 2011 at 9:41 PM :

The Read More button is not working . .I want to use this template for my blog,but without read more the template is lame.
Pls fix it

REPLY
Sam

Good theme for bloggers.
this looks cool and prof. but the full post is displayed . the read more hack isn't working.

I have 1 more question in mind.
When the read more hack is enabled where will the images appear ? LHS or RHS ?

Coz On the Shoutmeloud website the image thumbnails are on the RHS.

Can we customize this ?
Can we change it to manual and increase the image size displayed and no. of words which appear before read more Hack ?

please fix the template.
Thanks a lot for the share !

REPLY
Mukund said on April 28, 2011 at 7:48 AM :

@Sagar: Thanks for the comment Sagar! The read more hack will work provided you use the jump break in your post editor on blog. Just hit the jump break where ever you want to and it will work perfectly fine!

REPLY
Sagar said on April 28, 2011 at 7:53 AM :

@Mukund
aww ! thanks for d info .
I'm definitely gonna try this template on my blog. :)

REPLY
Mukund said on April 28, 2011 at 7:59 AM :

@Vikash and Sam: Guys!! Please follow these instructions to make the read more hack working.
1. Ensure that you have updated your blog editor. If not do that by going to the settings tab and update the post editor.
2. Now, write an article on your blog. Look out for the jump break icon. Hit the icon and check out your home page. You will find the read more hack working.

REPLY
Sagar said on April 28, 2011 at 8:04 AM :

@Sagar

The read more hack is working bro with the jump-break but the size of the image displayed is very large n its not on the right or left side.

can u figure out this ?

check it here : http://testblog-newssavvy.blogspot.com/

REPLY
Mukund said on April 28, 2011 at 8:13 AM :

@Sagar: That is because you did not fix the dimensions for your image. Click on the picture in your post editor and select size as "small" and alignment as "left". You will see that image moves to the left and it will be smaller in size. Hope you understood what I meant!

REPLY
Sagar said on April 28, 2011 at 8:19 AM :

@Mukund
Yea dude....I figured it out & now its working like a charm..
thanks a lot for the share n help :)
I appreciate it!

REPLY
Mukund said on April 28, 2011 at 8:20 AM :

@Sagar: Yup! You can contact me via email for any help you need related to blogging! Enjoy the theme!

REPLY
Amit said on April 29, 2011 at 6:34 PM :

Superb man!!! you have designed it to perfection!!! I just revieved the template and the temp is very good for seo. But one question, why did'nt you optimise the CSS for more readability?

REPLY
Mukund said on April 30, 2011 at 9:24 AM :

@Amit: Thanks for the comment buddy! I do know there are few issues here and there but I'm pretty sure that this template would get a par score when compared to the original thesis theme on shoutmeloud! The reason why I did not compress the CSS is for more readability!!!

REPLY
Sagar said on April 30, 2011 at 9:49 AM :

hey mukund.. The facebook share button isn't configured properly on the homepage. when the post is shared from the homepage, it doesnt share the post , instead the blog's homepage is shared.

I've updated my template to thesis check it @ http://latestnewssavvy.blogspot.com

REPLY
Mukund said on April 30, 2011 at 11:17 AM :

@Sagar: Yeah! You are right! I will fix the issue and post an update about this issue. Thanks for identifying the bug buddy!

REPLY
Cyn P. said on May 7, 2011 at 7:33 AM :

Really nice template!
I'm totally in love with the layout!
Great job!

REPLY
Calai said on May 14, 2011 at 8:32 PM :

i"m using this template! but why the full post is displayed and the read more hack isn't working. How can I set it to automatic without hiitting ythe jump break when I create an article? And chow can I have something like your subscribe to my blog widget? thanks!!!!

REPLY
Mukund said on May 15, 2011 at 10:18 AM :

@Calai: I have designed the template to have read more hack with the jump break because it gives more control to the user. For automatic read more hacks, you can refer my blog. You will have a post that explains to install the automatic read more hack. As far as the subscribe icon is concerned, just wait for another day or so, I will post an article about it!!!

REPLY
Sam

I am using this template can you tell me how do I enable background color for Links on my blog ? Like you can see the links on www.shoutmeloud.com, have blue background color on mouse hover ?

REPLY
Mukund said on May 15, 2011 at 4:51 PM :

@Sam: I have already enabled the same for the links. If you wish to have them some where specifically, then let me know. I will help you out Sam!!

REPLY
Sam

I just want the background color for links in my post content, I don't want it to appear for links on my sidebar, header etc. How do I enable this ?

REPLY
Mukund said on May 17, 2011 at 11:46 AM :

@Sam: Remove the attribute in the CSS part that simply defines for links on places. Change the color as you wish. When you define the post content CSS, enable the blue color. I hope you understand. If not contact me via email and I will help you out!

REPLY
Ashik Nesin said on May 18, 2011 at 7:47 PM :

Thanks a lot for your work bro...

REPLY
Mukund said on May 19, 2011 at 8:26 AM :

@Ashik Nesin: Yup!! Thanks a lot for your comment buddy! Enjoy the customization series that comes with this theme!

REPLY
MoigioiForex.Com said on May 22, 2011 at 5:56 PM :

i am running my blog on prevous version

REPLY
Mukund said on May 25, 2011 at 5:47 PM :

@MoigioiForex.Com: You can update the template with the new one. I hope you don't have any problem in doing so!

REPLY
Shashank said on May 31, 2011 at 7:43 PM :

But this is XML file for blogspot. How to get for Wordpress?

REPLY
Mukund said on May 31, 2011 at 10:29 PM :

@Shashank: Hi Shashank!! I have converted the WordPress theme into a blogger one. If you need the WordPress theme, then you need to pay and get the customizations done. I have a very good friend of mine who will do the job for you at minimum cost. Contact me via email if you need one!!!

REPLY
Ragunath said on June 2, 2011 at 3:19 PM :

How it could be possible to convert the Thesis theme into Blogger? any way its really nice which have done by you,,,

REPLY
Mukund said on June 2, 2011 at 5:55 PM :

@Ragunath: It is just the appeal that we try to convert - the theme. Nothing else! Thanks for the comment! I hope you enjoy the upcoming articles from our blog!

REPLY
sachin master said on July 7, 2011 at 10:43 AM :

I want to make menu style likes ur blog sir how to do that.

REPLY
Mukund said on July 7, 2011 at 8:32 PM :

@sachin master: I would like to know what menu style you are talking about? Is it the navigation bar? The one below the header or the one above?

REPLY
M.Pinto said on July 24, 2011 at 7:32 PM :

WoW!! You 're doing a great job Mukund..
I appreciate it.

I loved all your writings..

And, may be.. You should checkout and review my blog (www.ProHacker.IN) which is inspired by Thesis Theme itself.. :)

REPLY
Mukund said on July 24, 2011 at 9:39 PM :

@M.Pinto: Yup! I did check out your blog! Looks like you tweaked some customizations on your own! So, pretty good! By the way, thanks for the comment! I would be happy to see you more often than not on my blog:)

REPLY
Share With Irfan said on August 8, 2011 at 11:05 PM :

Hi, nice review about Shoutmeloud Thesis here ! I'm looking for lightweight template, fast load and SEO friendly. Do you have any suggestion for me ? Thanks for your respond.

REPLY
Mukund said on August 8, 2011 at 11:57 PM :

@Share With Irfan: Well, there are lots of themes out there on the web that are simple and sleek! But, not SEO optimized. You need to make them SEO optimized and I'll help you out! Just ping me on gtalk when you see me online! Thanks for the comment!

REPLY
Nick

Hi,

Thanks for sharing and helping lots of people by converting the Thesis for Blogger...I was going through the demo site and I found that a popup appears with the subscription form. How to do that in our blog?

REPLY
Mukund said on August 11, 2011 at 4:03 PM :

@Nick: Well, that is the code from PopUp Domination! I decoded the same from another site! Ping me on gtalk and I'll share the code with you!

REPLY
Anonymous

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

REPLY
Himanshu said on September 1, 2011 at 6:59 AM :

Great template, I am really impressed by its footer section and read more hack.

Please tell me how to add profile picture next to the comment.
Also, Please tell me how to make a comment section like that present in your blog in this Thesis Theme.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 1, 2011 at 6:22 PM :

@Himanshu: Yup! Thanks for the comment! Well, I don't share the code for the comment section installed on my blog. You may hire me to get it installed on your blog - it's little complex and that's why I charge you! For any other customization, just ping me on gtalk.

REPLY
Nikhil said on September 8, 2011 at 11:59 PM :

Nice Template Mukund.
Customizing it now according to my needs.
can you please tell me how to Remove the whole footer column.
I don't need anything in footer except credits.
Regards

REPLY
Mukund said on September 9, 2011 at 12:03 AM :

@Nikhil: Sure! Why not! Pretty simple! Just hit me via email with your template along with the query and I'll remove it:)

REPLY
Bharadwaj said on September 21, 2011 at 9:06 AM :

hello i love your theme i dont have adsense but i have chitika where should i paste the code to get it near add to technoriti like yours please reply

REPLY
Mukund said on September 21, 2011 at 3:17 PM :

@Bharadwaj: I guess you are talking about the place just below post titles! Is it? Ping me on gtalk or hit via gmail and I'll tell you what to do!

REPLY
Chiranjeev said on September 23, 2011 at 7:10 PM :

hey i have download thesis 4m ur site but on the home page it will show the all post i want it shoud be shown only in a paragraph

REPLY
Mukund said on September 24, 2011 at 1:55 AM :

@Chiranjeev: Please, read the customization series which I posted to better understand about the template. To make the read more hack work (paragraph style appearance on homepage), you need to use the jump break icon available on the blogger post editor. Need further help? Then, ping me on gtalk.

REPLY
Konick said on October 1, 2011 at 10:55 PM :

Thanks for the customization ....Really helped me a lot ...found it late but thanks :)

REPLY
Mukund said on October 4, 2011 at 12:48 AM :

@Konick: Yup! Thanks for the comment! I'm glad to know that you found it at last! Anyway, enjoy the template and its customizations:)

REPLY
HariNarayan said on October 13, 2011 at 7:48 AM :

Nothing is there is page elements what can i do ?

REPLY
Mukund said on October 17, 2011 at 2:06 AM :

@HariNarayan: I don't understand the head or tail in your comment! Hit me via gmail with a clear explanation - probably with screen shots so that I can help you out!

REPLY
Ali Aamir said on October 27, 2011 at 3:04 PM :

sir,thanks for this great theme,

I m trying toaddscript for summery post with image, but its not working.kindly do me help,

REPLY
Mukund said on October 28, 2011 at 1:41 AM :

@Ali Aamir: I guess it should be possible if you had installed it in the correct way!

REPLY
Anak Shaleh said on November 8, 2011 at 9:00 PM :

nice tanks my brother

REPLY
: said on November 10, 2011 at 10:40 PM :

@Mukund Hi Bro,
the template that which you are using for http://www.newbloggingtipz.com
is Nice Good looking & Easily Customized
Can you Give just send the template sownload link......?

REPLY
Mukund said on November 15, 2011 at 11:45 AM :

@:: My theme is not available for download anywhere! You may avail the theme by hiring me. Please use the services page to contact me!

REPLY
: said on November 15, 2011 at 6:11 PM :

@Mukund bro, ihave replied you from services tab on your site, with my website link & email id

REPLY
john

hi mukund. .i am stucked with read more customization. .u have added read more option but each posts in home page of my blog shows lengthy summary(almost 70% of each post is displaying in home page). .i want it to show less summary like ur blog posts. .pls help me out am waiting

REPLY
Utsav said on December 2, 2011 at 7:18 PM :

How to add auto read more...
template is showing full information than read more


Pls help

REPLY
Mukund said on December 3, 2011 at 10:55 PM :

@john: Please refer to the customization article for the same! If you are not able to understand the same, then email me and I'll help you out!

REPLY
Mukund said on December 3, 2011 at 10:56 PM :

@Utsav: You need replace the post.body part with auto read more hack script. A little knowledge about the script will do it!

REPLY
Cute said on December 19, 2011 at 1:13 AM :

dear owner

i want this templete same to same with all features
http://thesisthemeforblogger.blogspot.com/

it is your demo link

i have download your thesis templete. but sliders features is not here. more over subscribe etc. please send fully templete with all featues at vuaccess@gmail.com

my blog is www.vuaccess.net

REPLY
Anonymous

How to add google custom search instead of default search box.I couldn't fix it

REPLY
HUDA said on January 9, 2012 at 5:22 PM :

Thanks for the Theme Mukund..I am using the same theme on my BLOG.
thepcmonks

REPLY
Deoraj Chaudhary said on January 12, 2012 at 3:52 PM :

I liked this theme a lot and used for my blog. thanks

REPLY
Deoraj Chaudhary said on January 12, 2012 at 5:30 PM :

I am using "Shoutmeloud Thesis Theme For Blogger" for my blog and want to remove the header banner ad with chitika ad banner. Will you please suggest me how to do that.Thank you.

REPLY
visha vadhera said on January 14, 2012 at 4:38 PM :

how to edit header banner ads ?????

REPLY
Vignat Vora said on January 19, 2012 at 11:06 PM :

Nice theme with cool features. However, in one of my blog, using this theme, I can not place author box. Any suggestion for this ?

REPLY
sikamprets said on January 25, 2012 at 4:38 PM :

why author box in my blog not show? please give me solution :D

thank so much

REPLY
opregadorfiel said on January 31, 2012 at 6:56 PM :

nice template, thanks your share!

REPLY
Anonymous

greatly cool theme

REPLY
rafi said on March 10, 2012 at 7:53 PM :

greatly cool theme

REPLY
Freelance Web Designer said on March 13, 2012 at 3:12 PM :

Thanks for sharing. Its good to see fresh content always.

REPLY
Unknown said on August 9, 2012 at 5:17 PM :

how to decrease that post summary becuse we r geting whole post

REPLY
Anonymous

Nice Template... Thanks For Sharing...

REPLY
MH said on October 8, 2014 at 11:24 AM :
This comment has been removed by the author. REPLY
Kaushal Soni said on May 3, 2015 at 11:10 AM :

Awesome Theme Is this responsive?
thekaushalsoni.blogspot.com

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]