Problogger's guide to Your first week of Blogging

problogger-guide-to-your-first-week-of-blogging
Hi friends, there's an exciting news from ProBlogger Darren Rowse. I'm pretty sure many people read the earlier versions of his ebook, the best which I felt was "31 Days To Build A Better Blog". The third ebook from the ProBlogger namely, the "ProBlogger's Guide to your First Week of Blogging", provides a dynamic view about niche selection, social promotions, posting ideas and much more that are vital for a long term success on your blog.

So, what's exciting with this release? You might think it's just another ebook that runs for pages serving no value to my blog. May be, you are right with your analysis because most of the eBooks which I personally went through served no use. However, when it comes to Darren Rowse, it's a different issue. I personally recommend his books because if you implement what he says, at least 80% of what is said in his books, I'm sure you will succeed in the blogging world.
problogger-guide-to-your-first-week-of-blogging
There was a small speculation when the second eBook  "The Copywriting Scorecard For Blogger" was released because the beginner's found it difficult to understand. This time Darren has clearly stated to whom this book is addressed for. The promotion page clearly states that it is aimed at bloggers who are beginning to start blogging with solid foundations including, but not limited to, those thinking about starting a new blog, those in their very first week of blogging and those looking to start a 2nd or 3rd blog who want to do it better

To add more spiciness on his new eBook launch, Darren has announced the following bonus.
Launch Bonus: If you buy ProBlogger’s Guide to your First Week of Blogging before 17 May you’ll get it for just $9.99 – that’s 50% off. You’ll also go into the draw to win a prize worth over $850.

Apart from the value for money(50% OFF till May 17th) you get via his eBooks, you will enter into a draw to grab the best WordPress themes. That is, you’ll get access to 37 themes  plus any other theme that StudioPress release going forward. So, what are you waiting for???? Go grab yourself a copy first. Just hit the following link - ProBlogger's Guide to your First Week of Blogging

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Blogging
millionaire dating said on May 10, 2011 at 6:29 PM :

Nice guide. That's just the thing I'm looking for as I find it's really hard to keep the blog thing on.

REPLY
Mukund said on May 10, 2011 at 8:59 PM :

@millionaire dating: Sure!! You may get the guide and I'm sure you will find it very useful! I trust Darren and I'm sure he will not disappoint you!

REPLY
Arron Dain said on May 11, 2011 at 3:27 PM :

Great recommendation, I love it when books/eBooks are released and are aimed at an audience that is just starting out in an area. I will definitely be getting a copy of this for myself (I am rather new to the blogging scene). Might have to recommend this page to all the people I know that are entering the world of blogging.
Thank you very much for this recommendation it means a lot.

REPLY
Mukund said on May 11, 2011 at 6:09 PM :

@Arron Dain: I'm glad that I could inform you and I'm more happy with the comment you made "recommend this to others". There are very few who release books aimed at the audience as you said and Darren is definitely one such person! Thanks for the comment buddy! Would love to hear more comments from you!

REPLY
flash game said on June 3, 2011 at 8:22 PM :

i went through many ebooks but they all are useless .i'll try this one also.

REPLY
Mukund said on June 3, 2011 at 11:02 PM :

@flash game: I'm not sure about the other eBooks but I'm pretty confident about this one from Darren Rowse. You follow what he says and I'm sure you will experience the change! By the way, thanks for your comment!

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]