3D Animations Using three.js - An Overview!

3d-animations
It's been a long time since I had my hands on this blogger dashboard. In other words, the last article which I wrote dates back to the month of November 2011. Reason - I just did not find time to catch up with my blog. However, I could not resist myself to write about something that astonished me a couple of days ago - three.js!

This JavaScript works flawlessly and provides us a smooth interface which web developers could exploit to create amazing 2D and 3D animations with Canvas. Few words from the creators of three.js - 
"The aim of the project is to create a lightweight 3D engine with a very low level of complexity; in other words, for dummies. The engine can render using <canvas> and WebGL."



Since the current trend or rather, the hottest topic in the web development field from the client side appears to be the incorporation of animations on web pages, a script like three.js could be a life-saver to web developers. Life saver simply because we can eliminate the usage of Flash. Moreover, there is always a huge talk/contradiction between SEO and flash. So, let's avoid complications and keep it simple using three.js!

I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate three.js on blogger and I'll soon come up with some example/demo. Meanwhile, you can take some of the cool animations that impressed me by visiting the links below.
For a complete list of all the animations possible using "three.js", visit the following link - http://mrdoob.github.com/three.js/. I'm sure there's much more to discuss about three.js and if you have some opinion, our comment's section is always open. Do let us know your opinion this - expecting an article to incorporate three.js on blogger?

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Blogging, jQuery
Chiranjeev said on March 4, 2012 at 12:06 AM :

Really cool.I am looking for your post since back. Thanks for posting.

REPLY
Arpith said on March 5, 2012 at 12:56 AM :

Bro.. Finally read your post since long days. Keep updating your blog :)

REPLY
Mohd alamin said on March 6, 2012 at 8:17 PM :

Wow why don't you post any article ?? And this one was an awesome one but not as good as be4

REPLY
Mukund said on March 6, 2012 at 9:47 PM :

@Mohd alamin: I'll be posting about animation using jquery in the next article. Wait for it buddy!

REPLY
Mohd alamin

@Mukund
Sure will be waiting buddy :] This is a little of topic but can you post an article showing how to make the sidebar ribbon style like the one you have.

REPLY
arunzee said on March 9, 2012 at 4:17 PM :

Really awesome...

REPLY
Richmond Cleaning Company said on March 13, 2012 at 9:42 PM :

I am trying to improve my skills in 3d animation. By the way, I think you should appear more frequently with your amazing articles. I follow you regularly and I seek for more articles from you.

REPLY
Aromatherapy said on March 13, 2012 at 11:39 PM :

That was a really good read, thanks for the article.

REPLY
mdenise | Printing Stickers said on March 15, 2012 at 12:47 PM :

The animations you shared are really cool! I think I am going to see the stampede of bulls coming at me in my dreams. LOL.

REPLY
Garden Blog said on March 15, 2012 at 2:04 PM :

Very good article. really glad i found your site!

Many thanks for this looking forward to your nect post!

REPLY
tqarob weblog said on March 16, 2012 at 9:53 AM :

Many thanks for you my dear you are great blogger

مدونة تقارب

REPLY
සිං Blogger said on March 17, 2012 at 10:18 PM :

Really glad i found your site and please update your blog with this type of articles.

REPLY
Robiul said on March 23, 2012 at 12:16 AM :

Hey... Thanks for this review- just check movie out @ http://executiveproducers411.wordpress.com

REPLY
Robiul said on March 23, 2012 at 12:16 AM :

amazing.. This site is great. keep it up. Just check out movie @ http://executiveproducers411.wordpress.com

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]