Add Google Talk To Your Blog

I think everyone know, what is Google Talk? Google Talk is service that provides to send instant messages, make voice calls to PC's, transfer files, etc... People who sit for more hours in front of their PC's will like this widget especially blogs related to my niche(blogger tips, who need help in figuring out the correct HTML code). I say more hours with PC because, you include this widget basically to show that your online and any help required by the reader can be solved instantly through chat rather than leaving comments and other stuff.

This post basically features about including this widget to your blog. You just need to follow some simple steps in order to include this widget to your blog. Follow the steps as mentioned below:
1. As always, you need to back up your template before making any changes in the code. Navigate to "Layout>>Edit HTML" from your dashboard and download the template.
2. Now, Navigate to "Layout>>Page Elements" page. Click on "Add a Gadget" and select "HTML/JavaScript". Take a preview of what I am saying below.choose-html-javascript3. Paste the following piece of code in the window that pops out.
<iframe width="234" frameborder="0"
src="http://bit.ly/11fXeU"
height="350">
</iframe><p style="margin:-8px 0"><br /><center>
<a style="text-decoration:none;font-size:70%;" href="http://bit.ly/VYZga">Add to your blog</a></center></p>
4. Now, save your code and take a look at your blog.

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Blogger Widgets
Prashrocks said on August 17, 2009 at 8:46 PM :

hi u r doing a great job...but can you tell me that how to show the Javascript or HTML scripts on the blogger blog as you have shown...can u give me a site regarding that...

thanks

REPLY
Suresh said on August 17, 2009 at 9:32 PM :

@Prashrocks: Yes!! Why not!! I will soon post an article explaining this. If you are very much in need of it, you may leave your email address here and I will send you the instructions via mail.

REPLY
Suresh said on August 21, 2009 at 4:16 PM :

@Prashrocks: I have posted an article as per your request. I hope you are able to understand. Click on the following link: How to add HTML codes in Blogger Posts?

REPLY
Arijit said on August 22, 2009 at 1:31 AM :

This is really a very useful comment I must say.Well,I was trying to add gtalk in my blog for a long time so that my visitors can leave a message whenever they want to.

REPLY
Prashrocks said on November 12, 2010 at 4:02 PM :

hi u r doing a great job...but can you tell me that how to show the Javascript or HTML scripts on the blogger blog as you have shown...can u give me a site regarding that...

thanks

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]