| Tags : Blogger Tutorials
Enjoyed the article?
I received few comments from my fellow bloggers relating the social bookmarking in blogger posts. Though, I have discussed how to install this in my previous post, there are few more doubts and clarifications regarding this hack. More over, my previous post just displayed links of all the social bookmarking sites and never included any buttons or icons in them. As we know social bookmarks improve traffic to our blog, it is necessary that you make it more attractive and big. Therefore, I thought why not post about this issue in my blog.
Enough of my story and your stories. Let's get our job done now!!! Follow these simple steps to display beautiful social bookmarking sites below every blogger posts.
1. Login to your dashboard. Navigate to "Layout>>Edit HTML" from your dashboard. Make a back up of your template before you do any changes in the template.
2. Now, expand your template, that is, make sure that you have a tick mark in that "Expand Widget Template". Now, do a search using "CTRL+F" for the following line:
<div class="post-footer-line post-footer-line-1">
3. Download any one of the following text documents, that is, download the first text file for installing large icons below your blog posts. If you want small icons below your blog posts, then download the second file.
4. Open the text document. Paste the code that you see in the text document just below the line in step 2.
5. Preview your template to check for errors in HTML code. Thats all folks!!! If you find any error, let me know via comments. Else, Save your template and enjoy those cool icons below every blog post you do.