Free Premium Blogger Templates - Mahusay

Mahusay template is one of my favorite templates in the recent past. This template has all the features that a professional template needs. Bascially, Mahusay Blogger Template is a two column template that was originally created by PaddSolutions. This was converted to blogger by Free Blogger Template. The color scheme of the template is very impressive. It has got dark and light shades of cream with white as the background for blog posts, text written in black and offers a beautiful Featured content.
The Featured content is a slider that keeps rotating on a regular basis. You may include a short description about the post in it! This widget definitely impressed me and makes the template more stylish. For people, who want to add this sliding "Featured content" widget in your blog, you may contact me personally via Email and I will let you know how to install the widget in your blog. The Read More option, like in Wood Mag Blogger Template, is incorporated by default in this template too.

Main Features:
An Elegant Menu Navigation, Sliding Featured Content with Automatic Post Update, Beautiful space for Author Profile(next to the Featured Content Widget), Default FeedBurner Subscription Form incorporated below the Author profile, 468x60 Banner Ads display at the top, Recent Posts and Recent Comments Widget at the Footer and many more... This template definitely offers a lot more features than the usual ones. It is pretty easy to troubleshoot the errors with respect to HTML coding. The coding is structured properly and there fore, you will not have any difficulties with resolving your problems provided, you know some basic HTML.

Overall, this two column template has got all the features required for a professional blog. I would rate 4 out of 5 for this template because it is pretty difficult to incorporate all the widgets and other craps in two columns. You may use it for personal blogs too!! Definitely will suit both! I hope you enjoyed this template. See you soon in my next post!

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Most Downloaded, Premium Blogger Templates
Вал Гетова said on September 13, 2009 at 9:46 PM :

I' m using it ! It's a great template. I recommend it. If you want to see how it looks like and how I use it see -> http://informativno.blogspot.com

REPLY
Mukund said on September 14, 2009 at 7:08 PM :

@Вал Гетова: Yes!! Definitely!! I checked your blog too! Got a lot subscribers I think!! Keep blogging!!

REPLY
SBA said on September 16, 2009 at 4:27 AM :

It is a very professional looking template. By the way, did you try to have your last post show under commentluv when you left comment on my blog? I'm trying to report all problems.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 16, 2009 at 7:44 PM :

@SBA: You are right! That commentluv did not work when I submitted my comment last time. Initially, I had a lot of problem to comment in your blog. I hope you rectify them soon!!

REPLY
SjAy said on September 18, 2009 at 11:28 AM :

Great Blogger template. looks clean professional and smart? Is the slider that keep rotating is flash or Java script?

Cheers
Sjay
http://crazzycool.blogspot.com/

REPLY
Mukund said on September 18, 2009 at 5:45 PM :

@Sjay: The slider that keeps rotating is working on JavaScript. if you want to include that in your template, contact me and I will get you all the details on how to install that widget.

REPLY
MammaDawg said on September 25, 2009 at 4:58 AM :

I love this template! I'm thinking about installing it, but the slider for featured content is a bit...

Intimidating.

lol - would love to get any assistance you might be able to offer on how to install that widget?

Thanks!

REPLY
You Tubing said on September 26, 2009 at 3:48 AM :

Its like a magazine template. Looks nice.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 26, 2009 at 8:26 PM :

@MammaDawg: Ya! Definitely. I am ready to help you. I will soon post about creating the featured content glider in my blog! Don't forget to follow my blog for updates!

REPLY
Kah Woei said on October 5, 2009 at 7:50 AM :

Looks like a site for professional online magazine. Really nice.

REPLY
Mukund said on October 6, 2009 at 5:20 PM :

@Kah Woei: Absolutely right!! A perfect design for a professional website!!!

REPLY
Naz said on October 10, 2009 at 1:46 PM :

Nice and professional looks template. Hopefully the load time will be faster.

REPLY
all.a.blur said on October 13, 2009 at 3:56 AM :

this is an awesome template, however, i am completely clueless as to how to customize it as i'm completely clueless about coding.

please help!!

REPLY
Mukund said on October 13, 2009 at 5:04 PM :

@all.a.blur: If that is the case, I recommend you to practice and play with basic HTML, that is, simpler templates. Else, if you need help only in customizing this template, you are always welcome. Contact me personally through my email id mentioned in "Contact Me" page.

REPLY
shaz said on October 16, 2009 at 3:02 AM :

Nice template well managed

REPLY
Adrian said on October 27, 2009 at 9:54 AM :

This looks like the Revolution theme for wordpress. I tried that out and the Sliding Featured Content drove me nuts. I got it to work but was never sure what would happen when I started adding content to my site. It's not the theme's fault really, it was the first time I've used a magazine styled theme.

I also didn't like the fact that I had to add image thumbnails. but that's for wordpress. This is for Blogger? I'm guessing the functionality is about the same. Looks great though.

REPLY
Mukund said on October 27, 2009 at 5:16 PM :

@Adrian: Yeah!! This is for blogger!! May be you are right! It is quite tedious to add image thumbnails. I mean you cannot get the exact thumbnail image. It is very obvious. When we have a positive point, a negative point will always follow it! Applies to all matters of life :)

REPLY
No Left Feet said on November 24, 2009 at 4:03 PM :

Hey there,

The template looks great, I will try it out. I am looking into writing another blog, so may try it with that one.

Thanks

http://www.noleftfeet.blogspot.com

REPLY
Animal Kaiser Singapore said on January 21, 2010 at 12:18 AM :

having issue with the slider JS

need to upload the .js files somewhere? any configuration ?

REPLY
Mukund said on January 22, 2010 at 6:36 PM :

@Animal Kaiser Singapore: Yeah! Try hosting it through Google docs or some other website. Still facing problems, then let me know!!

REPLY
Animal Kaiser Singapore said on January 23, 2010 at 12:00 PM :

thanks Mukund got it working.

host the .js files using google site.

finally got my blog http://AnimalKaiserSingapore.blogspot.com working. Look really great.

Additional resource to share : good instruction guide for those having difficulties with the .js and slider image/post

http://www.freebloggertemplate.info/2009/07/mahusay-free-premium-blogger-template.html

REPLY
Mukund said on January 23, 2010 at 10:55 PM :

@Animal Kaiser Singapore: Yeah! checked your site! Glad to see them working fine in your site!!

REPLY
FreeThemes4all Staff said on May 19, 2010 at 5:04 AM :

very nice resource, you can check also :

http://www.template4all.com
and
http://www.freethemes4all.com

Both are full of Templates and Themes !

Nice Share

REPLY
email marketing said on June 25, 2010 at 7:15 PM :

Its nice template...It suits nice to my blog. Thanks for everything.

REPLY
Mukund said on June 25, 2010 at 7:22 PM :

@email marketing: You are always welcome! Keep track for new updates from my blog!!

REPLY
shaz said on November 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM :

Nice template well managed

REPLY
Kah Woei said on November 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM :

Looks like a site for professional online magazine. Really nice.

REPLY
Mukund said on November 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM :

@MammaDawg: Ya! Definitely. I am ready to help you. I will soon post about creating the featured content glider in my blog! Don't forget to follow my blog for updates!

REPLY
MammaDawg said on November 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM :

I love this template! I'm thinking about installing it, but the slider for featured content is a bit...

Intimidating.

lol - would love to get any assistance you might be able to offer on how to install that widget?

Thanks!

REPLY
SBA said on November 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM :

It is a very professional looking template. By the way, did you try to have your last post show under commentluv when you left comment on my blog? I'm trying to report all problems.

REPLY
Вал Гетова said on November 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM :

I' m using it ! It's a great template. I recommend it. If you want to see how it looks like and how I use it see -> http://informativno.blogspot.com

REPLY
Anonymous

Hi. I study a few of the other content material and wanted to know if you would be interested in exchanging blogroll links?

--------------------------------------------
美国华人
Also welcome you!

REPLY
jtspas said on February 17, 2011 at 3:37 AM :

Blogging keeps me insane. Keep up all the positive work. I too love to blog. I found this one to be very informative :)

Whirlpool Baths

REPLY
Mukund said on February 17, 2011 at 8:14 PM :

@jtspas: Thanks for the comment! I hope you enjoy the other articles on my blog as well!!!

REPLY
Mari Berkomunitas Di Faceblog said on July 18, 2011 at 3:45 PM :

it's a very amazing template.but is this template have a good seo?

REPLY
Mukund said on July 18, 2011 at 4:04 PM :

@Mari Berkomunitas Di Faceblog: No! But you can very well optimize it for SEO! Just refer to the SEO articles on my blog and that should be more than enough! Thanks for the comment buddy!

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]