AdvertiseSpace Review | Make Money with AdvertiseSpace

It has been a long time since, I posted some stuff related to money making. May be it is because, I don't make any money out of this blog right now. But, I know my blog's potential and its reach. Many bloggers have faced the same problem which I face now. I would say this is the testing time for my blog and I believe I can overcome the existing scenario. At present, I have set a goal of 100$ per month and I strive hard to make it. I feel, this site "AdvertiseSpace" will make some contribution to that short term goal.
As I said earlier, I had been struggling for the past few weeks to bring back the reputation and traffic which my blog had earlier, when it was on the blogspot domain. But, believe me or not, I got a mail from the Marketing Manager of Advertise Space. It stated as follows,
"We came across your site and we think you have a fantastic Blogging tips blog there, and would like to personally invite you to test out AdvertiseSpace.com as an additional revenue source for your blog. Some blogs who have been trying our new advertising system have sold out their ad space within 24 hours. We think that some of our advertisers would love your site as well. Your site has been pre-approved by our team, so please feel free to register here, and we will make sure to accept the site right away."
The above statements inspired me and still inspires me to improve my blog. It gives me a sense that the approach towards improving my blog is correct. It has triggered the fire in me and I am constantly trying to increase the visitors and readership for my blog. Although I have not yet made any amount with Advertise Space, I recommend everyone to give it a try.

Above all, do not weigh them on the lower side just because they took the first step to sign up publishers like me. If that's running in your mind, then please chuck it off!! They wish to serve quality ads to their advertisers. So, they are fishy and want to be more specific in approving blogs to their database.

They pay through PayPal on weekly basis and the minimum amount to cash out is $25. More over, the site includes a featured listing (VIP blogs) where in, only the best blogs under each category are displayed to the advertiser. Once, you get into that list, it is clear that some day or the other, an advertiser would approach your blog. Before you sign up, ensure that your blog has enough content and reasonable traffic so that, your blog has a higher probability for approval.

I would say, this site is very similar to BuySellAds excepting that the procedure to approve our blogs is little different. The site clearly states that, "Acceptance will be based on: original content, number of readers and user engagement, rather than Google PR, Alexa, ComScore and other marketing analytics." Therefore, no harm in trying. Just give it a shot and share your views via comments!!! Don't forget to let me know, which website generates more penny for your blog now:)

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Make Money By Blogging, Make Money Online, Our Reviews
Mobile websites said on September 30, 2010 at 1:58 PM :

I like this blog,good details about the addresses and other related points of the mobile websites developing.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 30, 2010 at 5:17 PM :

@Mobile websites: Thanks for the comment!! Hope you enjoy the other updates from my blog!!

REPLY
Mobile websites said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

I like this blog,good details about the addresses and other related points of the mobile websites developing.

REPLY
Bibin said on January 25, 2011 at 10:12 PM :

i tried this and they approve my site. Then how i embed ( This Ad Space Is For Sale) In my blogger. Help plz

REPLY
Mukund said on January 25, 2011 at 10:15 PM :

@Bibin: Wow! I'm happy that your site got approved with the technique I mentioned. Did you create an Ad box and get some code generated there?

REPLY
Bibin said on January 25, 2011 at 10:31 PM :

@Mukund
i like to get more info about this. i send a gtalk request . Plz accept and help

REPLY
Bibin said on January 25, 2011 at 10:40 PM :

@Mukund

i create 4 units and that ones shows under Sell Ads in Adspace home page

REPLY
Mukund said on January 26, 2011 at 8:52 AM :

@Bibin: Yeah! I have accepted your request on gtalk. I received your email and have replied for the same. Check your inbox!!!

REPLY
krupesh333 said on September 16, 2011 at 1:25 AM :

Can i use it along with adsense

REPLY
Mukund said on September 16, 2011 at 11:45 AM :

@krupesh333: Yes! You can use it along with Adsense just as I do:)

REPLY
mAn ĐiezEl said on November 22, 2011 at 10:41 AM :

I registered it today, right now and I'm about to confirmation with my bloggers:http://maritimesnew.blogspot.com/
and I had it on the link introduces a percentage of turnover.
Thnks article

REPLY
Delossantos said on November 27, 2011 at 4:15 AM :

I got approved but my site isn't on their site, when I go to the category of my blog, it isn't there and I have my ads setup and everything works fine, no ads sold yet since I just setup the account yesterday. How long does it take for my site to show up on the category list? I use domain forwarding and gave them www.groupjunkie.com but the actual blog is at darguindock.blogspot.com, is that ok? thanks

REPLY
Mukund said on November 27, 2011 at 11:46 PM :

@Delossantos: Well, they usually list sites that do well on their category list! In other words, they call it VIP category. Only when you receive more hits, they will place your blog on top. If not, it becomes difficult to make money via Advertise Space!

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]