Free Premium Blogger Templates - Country Press

Hi friends!! I present to you yet another premium blogger template namely, "The Country Press Blogger Template". I found this template when I searched for the keyword "premium blogger templates". I felt this template looks more attractive and professional when compared to other templates of the same category. This template was initially designed for Wordpress which was converted to blogger by "Lasantha Bandara - Premium Blogger Templates". Before I start my review, check out the screen shot of the template below or click on the link to have a live demo of the template.

(Note: To download the same template without the sliding featured content, please click here : Download Country Press Blogger Template Without The Slider For Free.)
Country Press is basically a two column blogger template with a left sided sidebar rather than usual right sided sidebars. As we have seen in our previous series of posts on free premium blogger templates like "The Masunurin Blogger Template" or "The Grante Blogger Template" or "The Mimoza Blogger Template", this template also comes with ready to use social bookmarking buttons. The template attracts a lot of visitors at its first sight because of its wonderful color combination(Black and Saffron with White background for posts).

The main feature of this template would be the sliding featured content. How ever, this template has two versions. One with the sliding feature widget installed while the other without it. If you wish to add this widget(Sliding Featured Content) to your blog, then visit this link for step by step instructions: Add A Sliding Featured Content To Blogger. As found in many of the premium blogger templates, this template also provides two navigation bars and a space in the header for displaying 468x60 banner ads. Above all, this template is SEO friendly and comes with the page navigation widget installed for blogger.

How ever, this template lacks a footer section, it could be either a three column or a four column footer. To add this to your blog or to this template, just visit the following link: "Add Three Column Footer To Your Blog". Overall, a very good template to install especially for the newbies. Let me know if you liked this template or not. Feel free to leave your opinions via comments!!!

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Most Downloaded, Premium Blogger Templates
Grandma Sez So said on November 13, 2010 at 8:43 AM :

Hi, I found your site just searching around for an answer, How do I get my comments on the bottom of my posts, rather than the top? Anyway, still searching. But, yes, I do like the layout of this.

REPLY
Mukund said on November 13, 2010 at 11:24 PM :

@Grandma Sez So: I find comments displayed only at the bottom of the posts on all blogs. Do you mean the comments link which appears on top of blog posts, the one next to post labels or the re-tweet button?

REPLY
Grandma Sez So said on April 19, 2011 at 10:47 PM :

Hi, I found your site just searching around for an answer, How do I get my comments on the bottom of my posts, rather than the top? Anyway, still searching. But, yes, I do like the layout of this.

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]