10 Excellent Free Premium Blogger Templates

This post is basically a recap of all the premium blogger templates posted on "Everything About Blogging | Free Premium Blogger Templates". The list is basically aimed at premium templates which have high flexibility to adapt with any number of widgets, in other words, those which are highly customizable. Moreover, the post includes a review for each template. So, what are you waiting? Check out the following list of stylish free premium blogger templates and download the one of your choice!!!

1. Company Style Blogger Template - Download | Details | Live Demo
2. My World Blogger Template - Download | Details | Live Demo
3. Smack V1 Blogger Template - Download | Details | Live Demo
4. Prozine V1 Blogger Template - Download | Details | Live Demo
5. Mimoza Blogger Template - Download | Details | Live Demo
6. Latte Blogger Template - Download | Details | Live Demo
7. Pure Magazine Blogger Template - Download | Details | Live Demo
8. Hybrid News Blogger Template - Download | Details | Live Demo
9. ProPress Blogger Template - Download | Details | Live Demo
10. Mahusay Blogger Template - Download | Details | Live Demo

I hope you enjoyed this list of best premium blogger templates. If you feel I missed some template in the list, then leave your template as a comment and I will update the list in my next post.

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Premium Blogger Templates
Brijesh said on October 31, 2010 at 1:17 PM :

Awesome templates!!! You rock man \m/

Do you know how to add customized popular posts widget [not the official one]???

I have searched your blog but i didn't find any.

REPLY
Mukund said on October 31, 2010 at 3:03 PM :

@Brijesh: Thanks for the comment!! You have suggested an article to write about. Will soon publish a post about "Adding Customized Popular Posts" on blogger.

REPLY
Search engine marketing Vancouver said on November 1, 2010 at 5:45 PM :

Thanks for the dear post. Toronto Marketing Company will be glad if you could enlighten my area of knowledge by posting your article soon.

REPLY
Mukund said on November 1, 2010 at 6:08 PM :

@Search engine marketing Vancouver: Thanks for the comment!!! I will soon post a template which I feel every blogger would love!! Hope, you love it as well!!

REPLY
Brijesh said on November 2, 2010 at 1:06 PM :

How did you added the popular post widget in your blog???

REPLY
Mukund said on November 2, 2010 at 6:26 PM :

@Brijesh: Thanks for the comment. I manually change the popular posts widget. I check out the most viewed content on Google Analytic and I change them as per the list.

REPLY
Brijesh said on November 2, 2010 at 8:16 PM :

So can you please guide me how to add a popular posts widget???

I have checked other blogs to add widget, but i think so the yahoo pipes script is not working anymore!!!

Is there any way to add popular post widget with font customization????

REPLY
Mukund said on November 2, 2010 at 10:58 PM :

@Brijesh: Yeah!! I can help you add a popular posts widget on your blog. Have you installed Google Analytic on your blog? You can always customize any part of the template as you want. It is pretty simple!!! I'll help you!! Contact me via email and don't forget to read about the $147 theme for blogger!!!

REPLY
karkipramesh said on November 7, 2010 at 3:51 PM :

nice collection mate. those are really cool templates.

REPLY
Mukund said on November 7, 2010 at 8:07 PM :

@karkipramesh: Thanks for the comment! I hope you enjoy the upcoming template too!

REPLY
karkipramesh said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

nice collection mate. those are really cool templates.

REPLY
Mukund said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

@Brijesh: Thanks for the comment. I manually change the popular posts widget. I check out the most viewed content on Google Analytic and I change them as per the list.

REPLY
Search engine marketing Vancou said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

Thanks for the dear post. Toronto Marketing Company will be glad if you could enlighten my area of knowledge by posting your article soon.

REPLY
Code Matrix said on January 4, 2011 at 11:15 PM :

wow man, awesome collection. I am downloading 3rd and 4th template for my future projects, just a little editing and you are good to go. Awesome collection, thanks once again.

REPLY
Mukund said on January 6, 2011 at 7:22 PM :

@Code Matrix: Thanks for the comment!! Yup, try them out!! Once you give them a shot, let me know how your blog is. Would love to hear from you!!!

REPLY
Anil Rajanala said on January 7, 2011 at 9:38 AM :

@Mukund

Mukund, did you design them? Can you design an Adsense ready theme? Preferably colourful background :)

REPLY
Mukund said on January 7, 2011 at 5:53 PM :

@Anil Rajanala: I have just designed the first two. The rest were not designed by me. Let me know what kind of template you want and I will help you out. Else, check out our services page.

REPLY
Ferdinaen Writer said on January 8, 2011 at 3:05 PM :

Thanks for the dear post, like this.

REPLY
Mukund said on January 8, 2011 at 6:13 PM :

@Ferdinaen Writer: Thanks for the comment! I hope you enjoy the other articles on my blog as well!!!

REPLY
Code Matrix said on January 8, 2011 at 6:26 PM :

Mukund? Can you make Wordpress Themes as well and yeah Adsense Ready themes :)

REPLY
Mukund said on January 9, 2011 at 7:57 AM :

@Code Matrix: I don't have much knowledge about WordPress but soon, I will post about WP because I plan to host my blog by the end of this year.

REPLY
firework said on January 24, 2011 at 11:32 PM :

great collection sir, prozine is my favorite. thanks for the template

REPLY
Mukund said on January 25, 2011 at 6:02 PM :

@firework: Yeah!!! It's a favorite for many bloggers!!! Thanks for the comment!!!

REPLY
Jasa Pembuatan Radio Streaming said on April 19, 2011 at 3:58 AM :

nice template.... thanks for the sharring ...

REPLY
Mukund said on April 19, 2011 at 8:31 PM :

@Jasa Pembuatan Radio Streaming: I don't know which template you mentioned nice but any way thanks for the comment!

REPLY
sidharth.pk said on October 14, 2011 at 3:32 PM :

this site is the one i have been searching for.I like your contents and i think you tried your best to post unique contents.keep going all the best.Check out www.dailyhacks.tk

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]