How To Make Your Blogger Blog Dofollow?

dofollow-nofollow-linksI am very happy to declare that my blog is a dofollow. I have listed my blog under the list of dofollow blogs on "followlist.com". I assumed that my blog was a dofollow but, I found this morning that, it was not the case. When I went through the source code of my template searching for nofollow tag, I found one stating nofollow. When I checked the code, it happened to be on the comments section. I'm pretty sure, I lost many comments just because of this small mistake.

So, I made this post specifically to ensure that my blog readers should not commit the same mistake which I made. To check whether your blog or say any blog you wish to comment, is a dofollow blog or not, just follow this step. Open your blog or the blog you want to verify for dofollow, go to the comments section of the blog. Just mark a few lines of comments in it and right click on your mouse. Now, select view selection source code. If you find a tag with word rel='nofollow', then it means that the blog is nofollow blog or else it is a dofollow blog. The following figure illustrates this step for better understanding.I have been using the words dofollow and nofollow quite a many times in this post. There is no use in reading this post, if you don't know what it is or what it does. Basically, a dofollow tag indicates that when you comment on a blog with a link to your post, the robots will consider that particular link of yours as a backlink and will point to your site. In other words, when you check for the sites linking to your site, you will find the blog on which you commented. This is what drives more people to comment on your blog and it effectively helps to improve the PR of your blog. To know more about PR and improving it, you may read the following posts:
1. Increase the PageRank of your Blog - First Series.
2. Increase the PageRank of your Blog - Second Series. (Highly Recommended)
If it is a nofollow blog, then the links you post will simply remain as links and just drive traffic to your blog but not backlinks. This would be the simplest definition of dofollow and nofollow as far as I know.

Now, we have understood what a dofollow blog is and how it generates more comments and backlinks for our blog. So, how do I make my blog a dofollow one??? Very Simple!!! Just follow the following steps.
1. Navigate to Design->Edit HTML from your blogger dashboard. Now, click on the Expand Widget Templates and search for the following piece of code.
<b:if cond='data:comment.authorUrl'>
<a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl' rel='nofollow'><data:comment.author/></a>
<b:else/>
2. Delete the code marked in green text and save your template. That's it!! Your blog is ready to be listed under dofollow blogs.

Below is the list of few sites which are dofollow blogs. You can comment on them and start generating backlinks for your site right away!!! If your blog is also a dofollow blog and if you wish to add your site to the following list, then please leave a comment and I will update the list.
(Note: Updates will be done once in every 48 hours)
1. Everything About Blogging | Free Premium Blogger Templates (My Blog)
2. ProBlogger
3. ShoutMeLoud
4. BloggingWithSuccess
5. Begin2Dig
6. HackTutors
7. SilentSender
8. Okagba Mobile
9. Snrocks
10. Newlove-makeup
11. Get Financial Status

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Blogging Tips
Mr. Showman said on October 8, 2010 at 9:58 AM :

This Tip Was really Helpful. thanks For Sharing It. I like the Dofollow System and I am Using It On My Blog

REPLY
Mukund said on October 8, 2010 at 5:17 PM :

@Mr.Showman: Thanks for the comment! It is pretty good to hear many are aware about this stuff. Keep in touch with the blog for more updates!

REPLY
Saikrishna said on October 8, 2010 at 10:05 PM :

First Of All thanks for sharing the tip bro and i am happy that my blog is already a do-follow blog and had alexa rank in 2 lakh..so, can you please add my site into the list.

Waiting For Your Reply Soon.Have A Nice Day
gud ni8

REPLY
rotcais said on October 8, 2010 at 10:21 PM :

I hv change mine ady.thanks for the info~~ :) peace

REPLY
Mukund said on October 8, 2010 at 10:43 PM :

@rotcais: Thanks for the comment! It will definitely improve the number of comments your blog receives. You will feel the difference in the long run!!

REPLY
Mukund said on October 8, 2010 at 10:49 PM :

@Saikrishna: I would have added your blog to the list provided you were genuine in your blog. You had completely copied my posts and you never mentioned a source link too. So, you will never get a link out of my blog. Sorry!!

REPLY
InspiroHost said on October 8, 2010 at 11:34 PM :

Thanks for the short tutorial. I am not sure about blogger but I think there's a plugin in WordPress to do so.

REPLY
Mukund said on October 9, 2010 at 12:12 AM :

@InspiroHost: Thanks for the comment! I know there are lots of plug-ins in Wordpress. I'm not very sure if one exists for this tip, but definitely you don't have any such plug-in for blogger:)

REPLY
Traveller said on October 9, 2010 at 1:30 AM :

Does do follow increase your traffic in a significant way?

REPLY
Justin said on October 9, 2010 at 6:57 AM :

Thank you, I did not know how to do it, but now I do. I will be able to launch my blog soon. Yours is pretty good, kee it up.

REPLY
Januar Anas said on October 9, 2010 at 3:55 PM :

nice info.......

REPLY
Mukund said on October 9, 2010 at 8:49 PM :

@Traveller: As far as I know, it will not contribute very much to the traffic. It will significantly improve the number of comments. By this way, your comments will include more words similar to the post. So, when the robots crawl your page and index them, they will drive traffic for some keyword mentioned in the comments. So, it contributes indirectly to improve the traffic.

REPLY
Mukund said on October 9, 2010 at 8:52 PM :

@Justin: Thanks Justin!! I'm happy that you are satisfied with my blog and I made you understand something about blogging! Keep in track with the blog for more updates!!!

REPLY
Mukund said on October 9, 2010 at 9:32 PM :

@Januar Anas: Thanks for the comment! Hope you enjoy the updates from my blog!!!

REPLY
Real Estate said on October 9, 2010 at 9:57 PM :

HI. Mukund, I am a regular visitor of your blog. What does it mean by REC, you pursuing BE there...

REPLY
Mukund said on October 9, 2010 at 11:10 PM :

@Real Estate: Though your comment is not related to the post, I validate it because your my regular visitor. By the way, REC represents the name of my college:)

REPLY
maritime lawyers said on October 10, 2010 at 11:38 AM :

That was very useful information... I got my personal blog and make it do follow upon reading this post... Thanks for sharing... Its truly appreciated!

REPLY
Precec said on October 10, 2010 at 4:22 PM :

Thanks! Your advices are very usefull. That's exactly what I needed.

REPLY
Blog Professional said on October 10, 2010 at 5:45 PM :

I have been reading a lot about do follow blogs and removed the 'no follow' tag from one of my blog to see if it really works. But the problem is that after editing the HTML when I checked the source code of my blog the comments still had 'no follow' tag whereas when I checked for no follow in the HTML section it didn't show up. The blog in which I made the change is http://indiaudaipur.blogspot.com

Kindly help me to fix this problem.

REPLY
Mukund said on October 10, 2010 at 7:49 PM :

@maritime lawyers: Thanks for the comment! Yeah! I'm sure you will see an increase in the number of comments that you receive for each post on your blog!!!

REPLY
Mukund said on October 10, 2010 at 7:50 PM :

@Precec: Thanks for the comment! I hope you find more useful information on my blog!! Keep up with the blog for more interesting updates!!!

REPLY
Mukund said on October 10, 2010 at 7:58 PM :

@Blog Professional: Yes!! It is pretty easy to make your blog dofollow. Did you expand your template and check for the nofollow tags? If you are unable to solve it, send me your template and I will fix it for you.

REPLY
Blog Professional said on October 11, 2010 at 2:42 PM :

Yes, I did make the change after expanding the widget and checked it later in the expanded form only. The no follow tag didn't appear in the template. But when I opened one of the blog post with comments and checked the source code and searched for no follow tag it again showed up the no follow tag in the comments. Could you please visit my blog and check the source code for no follow tag and if it shows up then tell me where can I send you the template for correction.

The blog url is - http://indiaudaipur.blogspot.com

Thank You...

REPLY
Mukund said on October 11, 2010 at 5:22 PM :

@Blog Professional: Yes!! I checked your source code and I found it has got "nofollow" tags in it. So, you need to change it! Send me your template via email. Use the contact me link at the top right corner of my blog.

REPLY
Refrigerators said on October 12, 2010 at 1:58 PM :

I love your blog. It is very informative. Sometimes, most of the blogs are no follow. Thank you for your brilliant ideas. Keep on posting.

REPLY
Mukund said on October 12, 2010 at 5:05 PM :

@Refrigerators: Thanks for the comment! I'm happy that I helped you with my blog. Hope to see you more often in my comments section.

REPLY
Blog Professional

Hello Mukund,
I have mailed you my blog's template.
Kindly go through it. Thank You...

REPLY
Azhar Razak said on October 12, 2010 at 5:46 PM :

Hi Mukund, I have just removed the nofollow from my blog's html. My website is http://nationbottomline.blogspot.com
/

Would appreciate if you can please make this do follow blog from now on.

Thank you

REPLY
Mukund said on October 12, 2010 at 9:37 PM :

@Blog Professional: Yes! I received your mail and I replied to the same with the corrected template. Let me know if your blog has become a dofollow blog or not.

REPLY
Mukund said on October 12, 2010 at 9:39 PM :

@Azhar Razak: Thanks for the comment! Happy that you took my advice and changed it to a dofollow blog. I did not understand the later part of your comment. You want me to add your blog to the list mentioned in the post huh?

REPLY
bendansurf said on October 15, 2010 at 3:33 PM :

I'm still confused whether using no follow or do follow

REPLY
Mukund said on October 15, 2010 at 6:55 PM :

@bendansurf: Yeah!! It is always a confusion. People are little afraid if it will spam their site(comments section). If that is the case, then problogger.net would not have been a dofollow blog. It is in your hands to choose between nofollow and dofollow.

REPLY
Knowledge Process Outsourcing said on October 20, 2010 at 1:19 PM :

Hi thank you so much for this.

I edited the first nofollow to dofollow, however could you please tell me, do we need to edit the second one:

rel='nofollow'>data:backlink.title

and make this a dofollow too or will my blog still show up as a 'dofollow' blog without touching this line? It's just I read somewhere this one is for backlinks and leaves you with no control over other people's backlinks and can be risky. (maybe this was on your blog too where I read it, lol)

Hope you respond,

Thanks!

REPLY
Mukund said on October 20, 2010 at 6:16 PM :

@Knowledge Process Outsourcing: I'm not sure about which line your taking about in your comment. How ever, you may check whether the links are dofollow or not just by marking the text and checking the source code!!! I hope I answered to your question!! There is only one risk when you enable dofollow on your blog. People might spam your comments section. Nothing else!!

REPLY
MagicalMandrake said on October 23, 2010 at 7:26 PM :

ok,plz tell me how can I put the COMMENTS section simply at the end of my blog and also how I can remove this COMMENTS section after every post which is there by default?
You may visit my blog @ http://sadabahar-bollywood-songs.blogspot.com/...Lokking fr an early reply.

REPLY
Mukund said on October 23, 2010 at 7:58 PM :

@MagicalMandrake: Your comment section will always be at the end of your posts. I would like to know what do you mean by removing comments section after every post? Please be clear with your question and I will solve your problem!!

REPLY
juned said on October 25, 2010 at 5:59 PM :

Nice post

REPLY
Mukund said on October 25, 2010 at 6:08 PM :

@juned: Thanks for the comment! Please be more expressive with your comments! I love to receive more comments from you!!

REPLY
MagicalMandrake said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

ok,plz tell me how can I put the COMMENTS section simply at the end of my blog and also how I can remove this COMMENTS section after every post which is there by default?
You may visit my blog @ http://sadabahar-bollywood-songs.blogspot.com/...Lokking fr an early reply.

REPLY
bendansurf said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

I'm still confused whether using no follow or do follow

REPLY
Mukund said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

@Knowledge Process Outsourcing: I'm not sure about which line your taking about in your comment. How ever, you may check whether the links are dofollow or not just by marking the text and checking the source code!!! I hope I answered to your question!! There is only one risk when you enable dofollow on your blog. People might spam your comments section. Nothing else!!

REPLY
Refrigerators said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

I love your blog. It is very informative. Sometimes, most of the blogs are no follow. Thank you for your brilliant ideas. Keep on posting.

REPLY
Mukund said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

@Blog Professional: Yes!! I checked your source code and I found it has got "nofollow" tags in it. So, you need to change it! Send me your template via email. Use the contact me link at the top right corner of my blog.

REPLY
Mukund said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

@maritime lawyers: Thanks for the comment! Yeah! I'm sure you will see an increase in the number of comments that you receive for each post on your blog!!!

REPLY
maritime lawyers said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

That was very useful information... I got my personal blog and make it do follow upon reading this post... Thanks for sharing... Its truly appreciated!

REPLY
Real Estate said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

HI. Mukund, I am a regular visitor of your blog. What does it mean by REC, you pursuing BE there...

REPLY
Januar Anas said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

nice info.......

REPLY
Justin said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

Thank you, I did not know how to do it, but now I do. I will be able to launch my blog soon. Yours is pretty good, kee it up.

REPLY
rotcais said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

I hv change mine ady.thanks for the info~~ :) peace

REPLY
Mr. Showman said on November 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM :

This Tip Was really Helpful. thanks For Sharing It. I like the Dofollow System and I am Using It On My Blog

REPLY
ModaListas said on November 18, 2010 at 5:44 PM :

Great Post..

Just now i was edited my blog as a do follow blog.

it's very helpful post for me.

Thanking You,
ModaListas

REPLY
Mukund said on November 19, 2010 at 11:49 AM :

@ModaListas: Thanks for the comment! I hope you enjoy the other updates from my blog and they help you customize your blog as well!!!

REPLY
GaneshPrasad said on November 20, 2010 at 1:13 AM :

Hi Mukund. I recently started my photoblog and I wanted to make it a doFollow. I checked expand widgets and removed all the 'nofollow' thing from my HTML. But my blog is still a nofollow! I am banging my head over this from two days and I am not able to understand where I am going wrong :(

REPLY
Mukund said on November 21, 2010 at 12:26 AM :

@GaneshPrasad: It is pretty easy to find. Have you got YSlow installed on your computer? Then, HTML coding and decoding would be very easy. Contact me via email and I will help you out. My email address: smalwayz[at]gmail.com

REPLY
Anatoly @ e-commerce templates said on December 2, 2010 at 5:13 AM :

Thanks For the post. It really helps. ^_^

REPLY
Mukund said on December 4, 2010 at 8:18 PM :

@Anatoly @ e-commerce templates: Thanks for your comment! I hope you enjoy the other posts on my blog as well!!

REPLY
Kathy Sierra said on December 20, 2010 at 2:54 PM :

Hi, really very helpful....Thanks 4 posting such a nice material.

REPLY
Mukund said on December 20, 2010 at 8:28 PM :

@Kathy Sierra: Thanks for the comment! I hope you find more useful posts on my blog!!!

REPLY
Balvir Dhillon Poetry said on December 23, 2010 at 11:42 AM :

thank you so much for this trick,now my blog also do-follow blog..please listed it in your blog now

REPLY
andrelle said on December 30, 2010 at 3:25 AM :

i was really searching around the internet on how to change my blog to do follow thanks alot this was very helpful.

REPLY
Mukund said on December 30, 2010 at 6:02 PM :

@andrelle: Thanks for the comment buddy! I hope you enjoy the other articles on my blog as well!!!

REPLY
apple said on January 6, 2011 at 8:31 AM :

i found 2 times no follow link.. 1 i have deleted.. what to do with the other 1 ??
can u check my blog is do folow or not ?
www.stylechanel.com

REPLY
Mukund said on January 6, 2011 at 7:00 PM :

@apple: No buddy! Your blog is still a no follow blog. Send me your template via email and I will help you out!!

REPLY
Philippine Idiot said on January 18, 2011 at 10:02 PM :

I just turned my old blog into a dofollow blog by using your instructions. Thank you very much! Maybe you can add it in your list? the url is http://philippine-idiot.blogspot.com. I am planning to make it as my personal blog and I am updating it very soon.

REPLY
Mukund said on January 18, 2011 at 10:15 PM :

@Philippine Idiot: Thanks for the comment! Sure!! Why not list your blog!! I will update the post in few days time! No worries!!!

REPLY
felics said on January 25, 2011 at 12:12 AM :

Thanks Mukund for this wonderful article. I now turned my blog into a do follow blog. Keep up the good work dude.

REPLY
Ginkgo kewl said on January 25, 2011 at 1:11 PM :

i did all the steps and i really don't know whether my blog is a dofollow or not.ehe~

REPLY
Mukund said on January 25, 2011 at 6:07 PM :

@felics: Thanks for the comment buddY! I'm happy that you turned your blog to dofollow. Hope your blog receives more comments than it is doing now!!!

REPLY
Mukund said on January 25, 2011 at 6:09 PM :

@Ginkgo kewl: I think it should be dofollow. Any way, let me know on which blog you made the changes. Just post your blog URL and I will tell you whether it is dofollow or not.

REPLY
Tommy Douglas said on February 2, 2011 at 5:27 AM :

I also thought my blog was dofollow. Well it is now. Thanks

REPLY
Planning Permission said on February 4, 2011 at 12:30 AM :

Good to see you rewarding your readers, I have been trying to make my blog a do follow blog, and having followed the advice regarding the removal of the rel="nofollow" guidance on many blogs like yours, I have as yet been unable to permanenetly remove the no follow tag as blogger seems to keep reinstating it - WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? I have edited the code, saved the template and refreshed browsers. However, when I check back on my blog, or even return back to the html editor in blogger the no follow tags are back. (Sorry I am blogging novice at this stage). From Paul in West Bridgford

REPLY
Mukund said on February 4, 2011 at 9:36 AM :

@Planning Permission: I will fix your issue buddy! Just contact me via email. I will fix it. No worries!!!

REPLY
blogger4you said on February 5, 2011 at 5:03 PM :

Thank you for the tip,

but may readers want to know how to make a blog where links inside the comment will be DoFollow.

On your blog they ate NoFollow either...

Girls told me that they do not allow to put their blog in DoFollow directory of blogs cause of links inside comments stay NoFollow.

What do you think? I believe there is a way to make links inside comments DoFollow - but it could be a pretty complicate script to rewrite Blogger's standart comments under a post...

Svetlana from Russia.

REPLY
Mukund said on February 6, 2011 at 7:06 PM :

@blogger4you: If you want to make the links inside the comments dofollow, just add the tag rel="dofollow". That is you need to use this tag when you point to your blog!!!

REPLY
Anonymous Messaging said on February 10, 2011 at 8:30 AM :

This is so cool- I have been trying to figure out how to do this on blogspot. Please add me to your list of dofollow blogs. silentsender.blogspot.com
Silent Sender

REPLY
Mukund said on February 11, 2011 at 7:16 PM :

@Anonymous Messaging: Thanks for the comment buddy!! Sure! I already need to update two blogs in the list. Don't worry!! Your blog will be added soon!!!

REPLY
Prasad said on February 26, 2011 at 3:32 PM :

This is the most usefull blog Information for my blog
http://mechanicaldatahelp.blogspot.com/

REPLY
Mukund said on February 26, 2011 at 7:25 PM :

@Prasad: Thanks for the comment Prasad! I hope you enjoy the other articles on my blog as well!

REPLY
xDer said on February 28, 2011 at 7:41 PM :

great! this is an awesome sharing.. i say :)

REPLY
Mukund said on February 28, 2011 at 9:20 PM :

@xDer: Thanks for the comment! Hope you enjoy the other articles on my blog!

REPLY
Seotjejen said on March 10, 2011 at 1:39 AM :

Great info, will try this! Thanks so much!

REPLY
Mukund said on March 10, 2011 at 4:49 AM :

@Seotjejen: Thanks for the comment! Let me know once you try the trick. I hope you enjoy the other articles from my blog as well!

REPLY
Tampa SEO said on March 23, 2011 at 9:08 PM :

Mukund,

Thank you fro the tip. I too thought that my blogs were do follow by default. With this tip I will be removing the "nofollow" tags on the rest of my blogs.

REPLY
Mukund said on March 23, 2011 at 9:48 PM :

@Tampa SEO: Yeah! Sure! Make them dofollow so that you receive more comments and you drive traffic by sharing your link juice with others. Thanks for the comment! I hope you enjoy the other articles on my blog as well!

REPLY
Sitikantha Pattnaik said on April 5, 2011 at 4:27 PM :

your post to make our blog do follow blog is awesome. You have shared nice tips. I am also trying to follow you. Thanks for sharing.

REPLY
Mukund said on April 5, 2011 at 5:47 PM :

@Sitikantha Pattnaik: Thanks for the comment buddy! Hope you enjoy the other articles on my blog as well!

REPLY
software solutions said on April 8, 2011 at 4:41 PM :

Is this tip really works? If yes then its wonderful.

REPLY
Mukund said on April 9, 2011 at 9:30 AM :

@software solutions: I feel this tip really works. I have seen few backlinks on those sites who have made comments on my blog. So, I think it is!!!

REPLY
jasa penerjemah said on April 20, 2011 at 2:06 PM :

thanks friend, I try, it could boost my web directly, previously No. 16 is now number 11 once again thank ya ....

REPLY
Mukund said on April 20, 2011 at 7:39 PM :

@jasa penerjemah: Thanks for the comment buddy! I'm happy that it boosted your blog. Well, I hope you enjoy similar other articles on my blog too!

REPLY
online flowers delivery kolkata said on May 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM :

Thank you very much explanation of how these different links work. I’m understanding that allowing a link that doesn’t have the nofollow attribute included “drains” some of your page rank from your page. I’m not sure if this is correct but I include some nofollow attributes to the home page of all of my sites because of this theory.

REPLY
Mukund said on May 14, 2011 at 5:37 PM :

@online flowers delivery kolkata: Yes! You are exactly right! Even I have a small doubt about what you said. May be that is the reason my blog did not gain some page rank too. Just revising the theories and guidelines. Google them and may be we can arrive at some answer. Thanks for the comment!

REPLY
Mari Berkomunitas Di Faceblog said on May 16, 2011 at 6:51 AM :

nice post bro, i wait next post

REPLY
Mukund said on May 17, 2011 at 11:37 AM :

@Mari Berkomunitas Di Faceblog: Thanks for your comment buddy! Subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss any of my articles!!!

REPLY
ocean freight said on May 30, 2011 at 6:14 AM :

What are the advantages of owning a do follow blog?

REPLY
Mukund said on May 30, 2011 at 11:17 AM :

@ocean freight: I have mentioned it early at the starting of the post. You can increase the number of comments on your blog. People love to comment on dofollow blogs because they gain a back link. Thanks for the comment buddy!

REPLY
Exabee said on June 3, 2011 at 6:55 AM :

Hi, thanks for this wonderful guide on DoFollow... by the way, if we put our site as dofollow, will there be any risk? Let's say the site we link got penalty by google, will it effect our seo as well?

REPLY
Mukund said on June 3, 2011 at 10:29 AM :

@Exabee: Well, I'm actually little confused with new Google algorithm and their PR updates. I think yes to an extent, it will affect our SEO. I will let you know once I hear my SEO expert friends. Thanks for the comment buddy! Would love to hear more from you!

REPLY
Okagba Mobile said on June 10, 2011 at 2:19 AM :

Administrator, please add my blog to the list of dofollow blog. Thanks so much.

REPLY
Mukund said on June 10, 2011 at 10:53 AM :

@Okagba Mobile: Yes! I have added your blog to the dofollow list. So, enjoy the traffic from my blog!

REPLY
Rajib Kumar said on June 10, 2011 at 1:13 PM :

Nice tutorial for creating dofollow blog. Thanks for share.

REPLY
SurajKV said on June 12, 2011 at 2:31 PM :

Does it really matter on blogspot? I mean I'm using DISQUS and its good and its always Dofollow.

REPLY
Mukund said on June 12, 2011 at 11:23 PM :

@SurajKV: Yes! It does matter on any blog or website. I have given dofollow a try and there were no big results other than more spam comments on my blog. So, I'm working on nofollow now. Thanks for the comment buddy!

REPLY
spectramedi said on June 23, 2011 at 11:24 AM :

Am a new blogger..I checked my g html of my blog with the above code.But I can't find any match with the code (

) in html of my blog..Please help me to make my blog dofollow..

REPLY
Mukund said on June 24, 2011 at 9:55 PM :

@spectramedi: Well, sure! I would love to help you! Just send me your template via email and I will fix up the issue for you!

REPLY
Affiliate Marketing Tips said on June 27, 2011 at 7:53 PM :

Hi, i have learnt a lot from your blog abour css and coding,thanks very much

REPLY
Mukund said on June 27, 2011 at 11:08 PM :

@Affiliate Marketing Tips: Thanks for the comment! I'm glad that you learnt a about CSS from my blog. We will continue to post more in the upcoming weeks. So, don't miss them!

REPLY
Affiliate Marketing Tips said on June 29, 2011 at 8:38 AM :

My blog is do-follow,too :)

REPLY
Mukund said on June 29, 2011 at 10:09 AM :

@Affiliate Marketing Tips: Yup! Glad to see you turn your blog into a dofollow one!

REPLY
Alex Wanda said on July 8, 2011 at 12:38 PM :

thanks for the insights. perhaps another hint is to remove the nofollow for backlinks in the blog template.

REPLY
Mukund said on July 8, 2011 at 12:45 PM :

@Alex Wanda: Yes exactly! Remove the no-follow link and your done! Thanks for the comment! Would love to hear your comments on my other articles too!

REPLY
Harwinder said on July 18, 2011 at 3:33 PM :

nice post, n do add my blog too ur list. http://www.basicsofhacking.com

REPLY
Mukund said on July 18, 2011 at 8:05 PM :

@Harwinder: Yup! I'll add your blog to the above list once I update the article! Thanks for the comment buddy!

REPLY
Abogados de accidentes said on July 23, 2011 at 2:04 AM :

We are always looking to get links. thanks for your valuable advice. but keep in mind that there are advantages and disadvantages.

REPLY
Mukund said on July 23, 2011 at 8:36 AM :

@Abogados de accidentes: Yup! Thanks for the comment! Hope you enjoy the other articles on my blog as well!

REPLY
ecommerce website development said on August 3, 2011 at 1:01 PM :

Still it is giving nofollow all the backlinks while you mentioned in your blog post that you have set your blog as Dofollow backlinks.

REPLY
Mukund said on August 3, 2011 at 1:20 PM :

@ecommerce website development: No! My blog is now a nofollow blog! I explained the reason in the article 'Google PageRank Update 2011'. I suggest you check out the same and then decide whether you should enable your blog to dofollow or nofollow:)

REPLY
Nirmal said on August 5, 2011 at 12:55 PM :

Hi Mukund, I have just removed the nofollow from my blog's html. My website is www.snrocks.tk
Plz add my site to do follow list.

REPLY
Mukund said on August 5, 2011 at 6:38 PM :

@Nirmal: Yes! Sure! I'll update the article when I find time! I'll surely include your link on the list above:) Thanks for the comment!

REPLY
bhumika said on August 26, 2011 at 2:51 AM :

made it dofollow..Thank u :)
Can you add my blog url too please ?

REPLY
Mukund said on August 26, 2011 at 12:46 PM :

@bhumika: Well, sure! Add yours in my next update - probably do it in not more than 24 hours!

REPLY
sunny said on August 27, 2011 at 6:09 PM :

hi mukund really thanks for ur tips and can you add my blog url plz
www.getfinancialstatus.com

REPLY
Mukund said on August 27, 2011 at 10:56 PM :

@sunny: Well, I've added them to the list! I hope you enjoy the upcoming articles on my blog and share them as well:)

REPLY
M.Pinto said on August 28, 2011 at 2:27 AM :

Add mine too..
www.ProHacker.IN

Just made it dofollow!! :)

REPLY
sunny said on August 28, 2011 at 6:42 PM :

mukund one of my frnd telling me that dofollow blogs have some disadvantages coz he did his blog dofollow 'this is my frnd story'
Now I am going to tell you my story. My previous blogs Get Blogger Tricks (I changed its domain to blogspotter.co.cc) crawler rate was high. When I post something in that blog, Google can crawl my posts in just less than 2 minutes(For the proof see this post). In that time my alexa rank was increasing tremendously. But now...It is so bad. Neither my blog url is in google nor my pagerank is saved. My blog is not indexed in Google Search. I lost lots of visitors from google and other source. It all happen because rel="nofollow" attribute was removed. I can't believe that removing just a attribute can create this type of flood.

REPLY
sunny said on August 28, 2011 at 6:43 PM :

mukund please help me out wether i be in dofollow list or nofollow list

REPLY
Mukund said on August 28, 2011 at 11:32 PM :

@M.Pinto: Sure! Add yours in my next update:)

REPLY
Mukund said on August 28, 2011 at 11:35 PM :

@sunny: I suggest you to stay on nofollow. For further details, I recommend you to read the following article on my blog - Google PR (PageRank) Update 2011

REPLY
Bloguri preferate said on August 31, 2011 at 9:30 AM :

Thank you wery mutch, it was helpful.

I dont know why is selected on nofolow my blog but i changed it now. Thank you.

REPLY
Mukund said on August 31, 2011 at 9:41 AM :

@Bloguri preferate: Well, I'm not sure why the design by default has a nofollow attached to it! Anyway, thanks for the comment:)

REPLY
Free Classifieds said on September 8, 2011 at 7:04 AM :

Thanks a lot Mukund! I never knew that I have to go through this process of removing the rel='nofollow' code in my template. Now i have a dofollow site. Thanks to you man.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 8, 2011 at 1:49 PM :

@Free Classifieds: Well, yes! Many assume that the comments are by default nofollow! They are not! Great that you decided to go with dofollow:)

REPLY
Sandipan said on September 22, 2011 at 1:08 PM :

I was under the impression that my blogspot blog was DoFollow until I read this post. Thanks for your instructions, my blog is now DoFollow.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 22, 2011 at 3:06 PM :

@Sandipan: Yes! Probably everyone assumes like you did! Anyway, thanks for the comment! Hope you enjoy the upcoming articles on my blog as well!

REPLY
Abogado de accidentes de auto said on September 22, 2011 at 9:00 PM :

I liked the way of showing, as always excellent theme, which help us much better position to improve our pages, I enjoy reading these issues because there is always something new to learn and who better than the experts.
thank you very much for giving us such good information and tips.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 23, 2011 at 12:21 AM :

@Abogado de accidentes de auto: Thank you for the comment! I hope you enjoy reading the other articles on my blog as well!

REPLY
online master degree programm said on September 27, 2011 at 12:17 PM :

Glad to read your blog, thanks for sharing these informative tips with us. i hope we'll get huge knowledge from here in future..

REPLY
Mukund said on September 28, 2011 at 12:10 AM :

@online master degree programm: Yup! I'm glad to know that you find so much information from my blog:) Thanks for the comment and keep them coming!

REPLY
Peter said on October 11, 2011 at 4:35 PM :

Hey Mukund, some of the blogs in the list are no longer dofollow, did the respective webmasters changed back to nofollow after a while?

REPLY
Mukund said on October 11, 2011 at 11:22 PM :

@Peter: Yes! Many have reverted back to nofollow option. May be I should spend sometime to research dofollow blogs.

REPLY
Peter said on October 14, 2011 at 5:23 AM :

@Mukund

Mine is a dofollow blog, could you add my blog in the list?

Title : Computer How To Guide

URL : http://computerhowtoguide.blogspot.com/

Thanks.

REPLY
Video tutorial said on November 4, 2011 at 3:47 AM :

It's article makes me hero in blog. thanks dude......

REPLY
Zee said on December 7, 2011 at 9:35 PM :

thanks Makund for the info.
really helpful.

REPLY
people01 said on December 19, 2011 at 5:30 PM :

excellent piece of information, I had come to know about your website from my friend kishore, pune,i have read atleast 8 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your site gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanx a lot once again,
Regards,
people

REPLY
Mukund said on December 21, 2011 at 12:09 AM :

@people01: Thanks a lot for such a comment! I hope I find time to post interesting articles to keep you going:)

REPLY
piyush said on January 5, 2012 at 1:41 PM :

i wud like if u ll add my blog to the list..

REPLY
Ria said on January 17, 2012 at 1:57 AM :

Thanks for the info Mukund. I can still find nofollow tag when I view the source code.

REPLY
Jim Luthra said on February 9, 2012 at 7:16 PM :

Hi, My blog is also Dofollow, can you please put it in your list. thanks

www.digiblogger.in

REPLY
jawhar said on February 10, 2012 at 7:59 PM :

It doesn't work!!!

REPLY
Vidz Pro said on March 11, 2012 at 3:01 PM :

Thanks a lot for such good tips i made my site do follow. So kindly include my site

http://www.vidzpro.com/

REPLY
Vidz Pro said on March 11, 2012 at 3:01 PM :

Thanks a lot for such good tips i made my site do follow. So kindly include my site

http://www.vidzpro.com/

REPLY
Vidz Pro said on March 11, 2012 at 3:01 PM :

Thanks a lot for such good tips i made my site do follow. So kindly include my site

http://www.vidzpro.com/

REPLY
Vidz Pro said on March 11, 2012 at 3:05 PM :

Thanks a lot for such good tips i made my site do follow. So kindly include my site http://www.vidzpro.com/

REPLY
Vidz Pro said on March 11, 2012 at 3:05 PM :

Thanks a lot for such good tips i made my site do follow. So kindly include my site http://www.vidzpro.com/

REPLY
Vidz Pro said on March 11, 2012 at 3:06 PM :

Thanks a lot for such good tips i made my site do follow. So kindly include my site http://www.vidzpro.com/

REPLY
Shyxter said on March 14, 2012 at 6:15 AM :

Hi, Mukund! Thank you for this helpful post. I followed your instructions and took out the 'rel=nofollow' in the comments but my blog is still a No Follow. Did I miss something? I appreciate your help. Thank you.

REPLY
Mukund said on March 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM :

@Shyxter: Well, I'm not sure! Just share the url of your website or hit me with your template on to my email id. I'll help you out!

REPLY
Shyxter said on March 20, 2012 at 5:47 AM :

@Mukund

Thank you, Mukund :) My website is www.shyxlifestyle.com - I took out all the no follow tags but I cannot seem to change it. I would really appreciate your help.

REPLY
Unknown said on April 13, 2013 at 8:03 PM :

i have all that you have said but still it is showing that my blog is no follow.
here is my link http://freeanymoviedownload.blogspot.com

REPLY
Unknown said on April 13, 2013 at 8:04 PM :

i have all that you have said but still it is showing that my blog is no follow.
here is my link http://freeanymoviedownload.blogspot.com

REPLY
Grace said on June 8, 2013 at 10:35 AM :

thanks so much for the post, i just changed my to a do follow blog and can you please add my site to the do follow list. thanks.

REPLY
Grace said on June 8, 2013 at 10:35 AM :

thanks so much for the post, i just changed my to a do follow blog and can you please add my site to the do follow list. thanks.

REPLY
Anonymous

I always like informative things and this is one of them. Thanks for sharing and please keep us up to date like this. I wish to say that this blog is amazing, great written and include almost all significant infos. thanks, your all information are very great.
CommentLuv.
Social Media Tips.
Link Building Tips.
SEO Tips.

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]