Why Guest Posting Is So Important?

Before I start with significance of guest posting, let me explain about "What Is Guest Posting?" Basically, guest posting refers to posting articles on other blogs. In other words, it means publishing articles written by you on other blogs rather than your own blog. Guest posting helps to increase the traffic to your blog, improves your writing skills, some blogs encourage Adsense Revenue Sharing - increase your Adsense earnings, increase back links which in turn increases your Google page rank and so on.

Today, I find so many guest bloggers on various blogs but still, there are people who don't encourage guest posting. If you are one among the few people who feel there are no advantages with guest posting, then you definitely need to check out the infographic which I found on "MyBlogGuest". The infographic was designed by Brandon Rhodes for MyBlogGuest, and the infographic will clearly explain the benefits of Guest Posting. Take a look at the infographic given below.

Guest Posting Infographic:
guest-posting-infographic
I feel the best way to develop a community of bloggers related to our niche and to drive more traffic is possible when we encourage guest posting on our blogs. We have already started Guest Posting on our blog. So, if any one wants to write an article for us, they can visit the following page for more details - Write For Us.

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Blogging, Blogging Tips
Sahil @iBlognet said on November 28, 2010 at 12:08 AM :

great explanation with pics!!!
Good to see your fb fan page. I liked it first :)

REPLY
My World4Free said on November 28, 2010 at 5:47 PM :

Great Post Explained So Well

REPLY
Mukund said on November 29, 2010 at 12:30 AM :

@Sahil @iBlognet: Thanks buddy! I'm happy that you liked me first on FB. I would always remember you!! If not you, at least your blog!!!

REPLY
Mukund said on November 29, 2010 at 12:31 AM :

@My World4Free: Thanks for the comment! I hope to see you more often on my blog!!

REPLY
Alvin@earn money online said on November 29, 2010 at 8:07 PM :

Guest posting is very important. Think of it this way.
Free traffic- you can get loads of traffic if your post is popular or the blog you're guest posting is.
Free backlinks- Just checked your 'write for us' page and you offer to do the same too.
Get yourself known out there- You might be a great blogger but if you can't expose yourself out there nobody will know of your existence. You use the bigger blogs to market yourself.
Guest posting can be a great way of marketing your blog.

REPLY
Mukund said on November 30, 2010 at 6:51 PM :

@Alvin@earn money online: Thanks for the comment! You rightly said it! It's a great way to market our blog!!!!

REPLY
Maritime Injury Lawyer said on December 2, 2010 at 11:14 AM :

This post was really informative... I was searching different strategy that could increase my a website popularity and guest Posting sounds great... I was thankful to know the importance of this method for your site... Thanks a lot!

REPLY
Mukund said on December 4, 2010 at 8:32 PM :

@Maritime Injury Lawyer: You are always welcome! Thanks for your comment!! I hope you enjoy some of the other posts on my blog as well!!

REPLY
Rajan Balana @ DreamBloggers said on December 5, 2010 at 9:01 PM :

I also believe in guest posting and I do lots of Guest Postings :)

REPLY
Mukund said on December 5, 2010 at 11:36 PM :

@Rajan Balana @ DreamBloggers: Thanks for the comment! If you want to write a guest post on our blog, then you are most welcome!

REPLY
seenu said on December 6, 2010 at 10:05 PM :

You showed through this how guest posting is important. getting traffic from social networks thru guest posting is greate.

REPLY
Mukund said on December 7, 2010 at 9:27 AM :

@seenu: Thanks for the comment!! I always stressed the importance of social networking sites in my regular posts about improving traffic. May be you check it out!!

REPLY
Maritime Jones Act said on December 14, 2010 at 11:54 AM :

You got a great point there. I appreciate and at the same time enjoy to here in your blog. I was looking forward for more ideas. Guest Posting ideas could help my site. Thanks!

REPLY
Mukund said on December 16, 2010 at 9:28 PM :

@Maritime Jones Act: You already said this in your previous comment! I hope you check out the other posts and comment on them as well!!

REPLY
Anonymous

leggere l'intero blog, pretty good

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]