Link Proz – Your One Stop Solution for SEO

linkproz
Yesterday night, I sat down before my pc to look out for SEO solutions. I googled a bit and I could find this excellent site called 'LinkProz.com'. I just browsed their website to check out the services they offer. Surprisingly, I found that they offer possibly all kinds of solution starting from simple SEO consultation to a complete website/template design.

Why choose LinkProz.com? Pretty simple! They provide all that you need as a webmaster – be an amateur or a professional. You get all the stuffs you need at one place. I like the sleek but simple design and the phrase which says “There isn’t a job we can’t handle or a keyword we can’t nail”. You can very well understand the level of confidence that they have on their solutions. Their testimonials speak well than what I do.

Moreover, you get immediate feedback for the queries you post via their contact form – better client support. This is very important as far as clients are concerned. I hit their contact form regarding a quick SEO consultation for my very own blog www.newbloggingtip.com. I received a reply in not more than 8 hours with a small snippet about where I go wrong as far as SEO is concerned – neither I nor you can expect a complete SEO solution for a free quote:)

I would like to enlist few features about the services that offer.
  1. Link Building: This is rather aimed at people who wish to improve their Google PageRank. They do guarantee genuine links from sites related to your niche than just links from spam comments/sites.

  2. SEO Consultation & SEO Site Analysis: SEO consultants from Link Proz basically concentrate more on keywords to generate better revenue from your blog. However, you'll get to know about your strength and weakness when you prefer a SEO site analysis for your website.

  3. Keyword Research: As mentioned earlier, a complete analysis about the common keywords for your domain shall be listed and they'll start working on what you prefer and achieve. I guess they do guarantee an increase in your PR.

  4. Web Design: Ah! You know what they'll offer here. Simple and sleek web designs to enhance your blog. I'm sure they'll design your thoughts into reality because I see good testimonials & portfolio up there.

  5. Optimized Content Creation: By choosing this option, you'll simply hire an author who'll generate quality content for your blog/web site. I'm not sure how many would choose this. Anyway, I just listed the options available. 

    To read about the complete list of services, in detail, visit this page - Link Proz Services.

    Well, I just wanted to share this site for those who need assistance with SEO. To be frank, I'm not an expertise when it comes to SEO. So, you may refer to experts @ Link Proz for better guidance. The pricing shall be the only factor which one should consider as far as this site is concerned but their service is highly appreciated. Anyway, share your opinions about Link Proz via comments!

    Enjoyed the article?
    Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

    Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

      Other Recommended Posts

    • Our Reviews
    samsung tablet said on August 9, 2011 at 9:01 PM :

    Hi Mukund, thanks for sharing the link. I was in need of some SEO for my site and I have just filled some details at their contact form and hope to get a quick reply from them.

    REPLY
    Mukund said on August 9, 2011 at 11:40 PM :

    @samsung tablet: I hope they do reply you with some quality guidelines! Thanks for the comment buddy!

    REPLY

    Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

    [netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]