Review on Techinline - Remote Desktop Software

Wondering why I posted an article something that is way off target (not related to blogging)? Definitely not! I wanted to share my experience with software called “Techinline” which made my job very simple in dealing my client’s bug. Over the past few weeks, I’ve been trying to find solutions to solve issues that pop up on installing the templates or widgets with my clients.

Techinline
I’ll illustrate the same with a small example that I personally experienced. Few days before, I designed a widget for my friend and installed the same on his blog. When I started to explain how it works, it seemed to be Greek and Latin for him. So, I told him “you’ll never understand unless you sit next to me and view what I do”. He said “Why not possible! We can! Just try the technique of operating a PC with remote desktop software and he recommended me to use Techinline”. 

Well, I just loved the way it worked - very simple and easy to use (Please note that I’m not a techie guy). To get them working, I just had to install a Firefox add-on along with setup software to start my tutorial on his PC (pretty small in size). That’s it! Above all, I could do all this for free... However, the free sessions will be available only for 15 days – later expires...

To be frank, just because I’m operating with one or two clients at present, I’ve not yet purchased this software. I’ll definitely consider buying one if I get more clients because, being a webmaster and web designer, I feel comfortable in operating my client’s desktop (showing them how to do) rather than writing pages to explain a simple tutorial. Moreover, your clients need not buy the software. They can opt for the free session while you (posses the software) can solve the issues faster hoping that the issues solve within 15 days.

I’m not sure how many such types of software are available around the web but, I felt this one definitely needs a review on my blog. So, I’ll just list out some of the features that they offer – two way desktop sharing,  remote reboot and reconnect, browser based solution, multi monitor support, firewall/proxy transfer, auto scroll and auto scale, file transfer and instant chat. You may check out this page - Features, for a complete list of the features they offer in detail.

“To summarize, I recommend the above software for webmasters and wed designers to enhance their design services by providing unique and better customer experience.”

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Our Reviews
Kiran said on August 15, 2011 at 12:56 AM :

I think you are trying to sell this product. Isn't it?

REPLY
Mukund said on August 15, 2011 at 1:05 AM :

@Kiran: Nope! I'm not! I just wanted to share my view about the software which I used to get things done easily for my clients! If my intention had been to sell, I would've promoted the same using banners (just as I did to sell pro blogger's ebook few months before). I appreciate your efforts to post a direct question like the one above. I like it! Keep commenting and I like your blog as well:)

REPLY
shan ali said on August 16, 2011 at 8:15 PM :

@Mukund the software sounds good...will use it in near future,

REPLY
Sagar said on August 17, 2011 at 7:17 AM :

I use TeamViewer for remote access for over 2 years and its free. Give it a try Mukund :)

REPLY
Sean said on August 17, 2011 at 5:05 PM :

Well, even if he's trying I would just support him. I have a great experience in choosing an appropriate remote desktop software.I used to work with Teamviewer but they have weird price policy marked by hiding prices. And free version has limited panel of functions needed in my work but perfect for home users.Logmein gained a great reputation but loses in price because not everybody can afford it. Logmein is the best one for professionals but they are cheaper options for home users.
VNC products are badly functioning with Windows 7 and Vista.
Using Techinline would say that it is the best alternative to all expensive products on the market at the moment in my opinion.
hope this might be helpful!

REPLY
Mukund said on August 17, 2011 at 11:23 PM :

@Sagar: Well, I'll try it as you suggest it buddy:) May be you can try the free demo on Techinline as well!

REPLY
Guduru pradeep kumar said on August 26, 2011 at 12:21 AM :

@Mukund
Thanks for sharing information on techinline but i feel there are more better softwares thank this like teamviewer

REPLY
Guduru Pradeep Kumar said on August 26, 2011 at 12:24 AM :

@Sagar
You are the one who suggested a best solution for remote desktop software. I love teamview because it is a free software and provides best solution in the market than any other remote desktop software.

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]