Download Devil's Workshop Blogger Template!!!

devils-workshop-blogger
Today, I'm happy to release, yet another premium quality blogger template - "Devil's Workshop" for free. For those of you who missed the previous entries, please refer to the following link - Premium Blogger Templates. This template is used by the most popular tech community blog - "Devil's Workshop". I've converted it to a blogger template, whose live demo can be previewed using the buttons below.

I've tried to match the original template to the maximum extent possible. I do know that, there are spaces for improvement and these gaps/spaces shall soon be filled with further customizations in the upcoming weeks. So, stay tuned with the my blog - Subscribe via RSS

If you feel this template "Devil's Workshop Blogger Template" does worth few pennies, then donate them using the button on the demo link (look at the sidebar) or send them to the following PayPal ID smalwayz@gmail.com - simply, for the hard work that I put in. Your contributions, howsoever small, shall drive me to design unique blogger templates and provide them for free! So, please make one if you can:) Check out the screen shots using the buttons below.
Well, this template is equipped with enormous hacks and features. As mentioned earlier, the customization for each feature shall be explained in detail, in the upcoming weeks. Nevertheless, you can download the template and start playing around the same before we launch the customization series. 

FEATURES OF THIS TEMPLATE
Mentioned below are few features which you need to have a look at.
01. TOP NAVIGATION BAR WITH GOOGLE SEARCH.
02. HEADER WITH SPACE FOR DISPLAYING 468x60 BANNER ADS.
03. GOOGLE ADSENSE LINK UNIT TO MAXIMIZE ADSENSE REVENUE.
04. FEATURED CONTENT SLIDER (coding shall soon be posted).
05. SHARE COUNTERS NEXT TO POST TITLE ON HOMEPAGE.
06. CUSTOMIZED TEXT DISPLAY FOR COMMENTS BELOW POST TITLES.
07. READ MORE HACK INSTALLED BY DEFAULT.
08. SIMPLE FOOTER TO MATCH THE ORIGINAL THEME.
09. CUSTOMIZED SUBSCRIPTION BOX (coding shall soon be posted).
10. SHARE COUNTERS BELOW POST TITLES ON POST PAGE.
11. 336x280 ADSENSE BOX BELOW POST TITLES.
12. RELATED POSTS MATCHING THE ORIGINAL THEME.
13. TAG SECTION - LITTLE DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL.
14. SUPPORTS MULTIPLE AUTHOR INFO WIDGET - CODING INCLUDED.
15. SIMPLE COMMENT SECTION & SEO OPTIMIZED.

I might have missed few in the list above because the list is quite huge. So, I suggest you to give it a try to experience the other unknown features hidden in it:) If you feel, few areas in the template need an improvement (for example, adding a smooth sliding back to top button), then post them via comments! I'm open to your suggestions and queries!


Note: The template is best viewed on Firefox. IE does not support CSS3. Although, there aren't too many CSS3 features involved in this template, I suggest you to view it on Firefox for a better view:)

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Premium Blogger Templates
NarenDran said on September 13, 2011 at 2:49 PM :

thanks for the great theme bro :)

REPLY
Mukund said on September 13, 2011 at 3:30 PM :

@NarenDran: Well, I designed this because you persistently wanted me to do so! Anyway, thanks for the comment and I hope everyone enjoys the template:)

REPLY
Vamsi@HoverPcHacks said on September 13, 2011 at 7:15 PM :

Good work dude!!! I think this is one of your best conversions along with thesis.... anyway congrats bro...

>>>At last i made some modification to my template to ;)

REPLY
Mukund said on September 13, 2011 at 8:05 PM :

@Vamsi@HoverPcHacks: That's great! I checked your new design! Looks pretty good! Better than the earlier one! Thanks for the comment Vamsi!

REPLY
Analyst said on September 13, 2011 at 10:26 PM :

Mukund, must say it is a very clean theme with good colour combination. Keep it up !! Regards

REPLY
M.Pinto @ ProHacker said on September 13, 2011 at 10:28 PM :

Good attempt bro.. :)
Well done - and - Thanks!! :)

REPLY
Mukund said on September 14, 2011 at 12:08 AM :

@Analyst: Yup! Glad to hear that you like those combination of colors! Anyway, as you said, it is a clean theme:)

REPLY
Mukund said on September 14, 2011 at 12:09 AM :

@M.Pinto @ ProHacker: Yup! Thanks for the comment buddy!

REPLY
SHREE MADHAN said on September 14, 2011 at 2:32 PM :

very thanks man you are really awesome no words to say very very thanks i hav been waiting for this kind of template only check out my blog i had implemented this temp
http://smahkintheremakeofinternet.blogspot.com/

REPLY
Mukund said on September 14, 2011 at 2:46 PM :

@SHREE MADHAN: Well, if you were thankful to me, you should have left the footer section as such - a link back to my website! But, you never did that! I hope you can provide one! That's the only help you can do and what we expect:(

REPLY
shree said on September 14, 2011 at 5:07 PM :

k dude

REPLY
MV said on September 14, 2011 at 5:17 PM :

Thanks for excellent template Mukund, however I'm not getting 'Read More' options when I select multiple posts. I mean 'Home Page'.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 14, 2011 at 8:16 PM :

@MV: I'm not able to get you! But, I would like to inform you that, you need to use the jump-break icon in the post editor to make the read more hack working!

REPLY
Manoj

@Mukund, template looks good, is this SEO friendly, because I have couple of blogs which I want to use for them. Kindly let me know.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 15, 2011 at 3:14 PM :

@Manoj: Yes! They are! The title tags are optimized for SEO. Further, if you follow the steps mentioned in the articles about SEO on my blog, you can completely optimize this template!

REPLY
Rohan Sai

Nice template Mukund and appreciate your efforts. Are you planning to release next version of this template?

REPLY
Mukund said on September 15, 2011 at 6:22 PM :

@Rohan Sai: Nope! Instead, I'll be updating a series of customization so that we match the original version:)

REPLY
budin said on September 15, 2011 at 8:14 PM :

Hi @mukund your template is nice and I like it because it's fast loading, I want to use this template on my blog but i'm still newbie, would you like to help me?, I have been visiting your blog and waiting for the guide of this template it will be posted soon, thanks.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 16, 2011 at 12:22 AM :

@budin: Why not! I would love to help you with the installation! I hope you know the basics in uploading a template. Right? If not, just hit me via the contact button and I'll help you out:)

REPLY
Johan said on September 16, 2011 at 3:39 PM :

@Mukundok i know it

REPLY
gia said on September 17, 2011 at 2:28 AM :

This template I was looking for. This template is really elegant for me. :)

REPLY
Mukund said on September 17, 2011 at 12:55 PM :

@gia: Yup! Glad that you found it on my blog! Enjoy the template and don't forget to share this with your readers:)

REPLY
Hari Narayan said on September 17, 2011 at 3:10 PM :

@Mukund Do you know any pop up domination for blogger ?

REPLY
Mukund said on September 17, 2011 at 4:57 PM :

@Hari Narayan: Yeah! I do have one! You can check out the same when you view the demo blog on thesis theme:)

REPLY
Johan said on September 19, 2011 at 4:16 AM :

@Mukundcan i remove the related post? how o i do? thanks

REPLY
Mukund said on September 20, 2011 at 1:32 PM :

@Johan: Yes! You can! Why not! Ping me via gmail with the template and I'll remove them:)

REPLY
Manish

Mukund, On Homepage full posts are displaying and the read more option is shown below the full post.
pls help.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 22, 2011 at 7:15 PM :

@Manish: Please update your post editor, if you haven't done so! And use the jump-break icon to make the read more hack work:)

REPLY
Manish

Thanks for that. But i have 2 more problems.
First is that 'Social Bookmarking Buttons' on right side of post tittle on front page are not visible after clicking 'Older Posts'.
Second, Only Post time is visible and not the post date below the post tittle. I also want to show Label with date/time.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 24, 2011 at 1:53 AM :

@Manish: Well, I will look into the first problem which you said. The second one is based on the settings that you have on your blog. To display the post date, go to "Settings >> Formatting" and set the time stamp format to the one you need - not just the timing alone. Need further help, ping me on gtalk:)

REPLY
Chiranjeev said on September 24, 2011 at 10:42 AM :

This comment has been removed by the author.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 24, 2011 at 11:36 PM :

@Chiranjeev: Please, use the jump break icon on the blogger post editor to make the read more hack work. Email me if you need help in doing so!

REPLY
Chiranjeev said on September 27, 2011 at 7:47 PM :

This comment has been removed by the author.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 28, 2011 at 12:14 AM :

@Chiranjeev: So, it is the working the way it should! Right?

REPLY
NarenDran said on September 28, 2011 at 12:55 PM :

1st page only 'Social Bookmarking Buttons' on right side of post tittle on front page are not visible after clicking 'Older Posts'.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 29, 2011 at 12:35 AM :

@NarenDran: Yeah! I'll take a look into it and solve the bug and let you know when I do so!

REPLY
Manish

One more problem in my blog.
There is blank space on right side of my blog. On 'Inspecting Element' in Google Chrome, this blanks space has no detail. That means this error may be out from blogger template. Can you please help me to remove this space.(Blank Space comes after scrolling towards right)

REPLY
Ramaswamy said on October 2, 2011 at 1:30 PM :

How to remove your adsense codes embeded in the template?

REPLY
Mukund said on October 4, 2011 at 12:46 AM :

@Manish: Just let me know your blog URL and the problem you face with a screen shot via email and I'll help you out!

REPLY
Mukund said on October 4, 2011 at 12:54 AM :

@Ramaswamy: Well, I hope you know the structure of the codes associated with Adsense, so where ever you encounter them, you should be able to remove them! Anyway, I'll publish an article about removing them:)

REPLY
Mahe said on October 8, 2011 at 4:56 PM :

Excellent and very good template. Really appreciate your Hard Work

REPLY
Mukund said on October 10, 2011 at 1:56 AM :

@Mahe: Yeah! Thanks buddy! Hope I release templates that match your taste the majority of my visitors as well:)

REPLY
Dailyblogtools.com said on October 11, 2011 at 7:01 PM :

wow ! its look like really devilsworkshop.org .i used it for my blogger blog.please provide a wordpress theme also.we are waiting for wordpress release

REPLY
Mukund said on October 11, 2011 at 11:24 PM :

@Dailyblogtools.com: Well, I don't design themes for WP. Anyway, thanks for the comment! Hope you enjoy the upcoming customizations as well!

REPLY
the osama khan said on October 12, 2011 at 3:23 AM :

God!
i apply this theme but there is some adsense ads in bellow every post these are not mine
i tried alot but its making me crazy i cant remove it
@Mukund(ADMIN)
please if you know how to solve my problem answer me soon as possible.
Thanks,

REPLY
PRATEET said on October 13, 2011 at 11:10 AM :

Full Post Showing in main page how to solve plz help

http://mobilerdxtheme.blogspot.com/

REPLY
Mukund said on October 17, 2011 at 1:52 AM :

@the osama khan: Well, you need to expand your template and look for codes below post titles. Just hit me via email and I'll help you out!

REPLY
Mukund said on October 25, 2011 at 12:42 AM :

@PRATEET: Please refer the customization articles to solve the read more hack issue! Just use the jump break icon in the post editor. Simple!

REPLY
Deepak | Money Making Boy said on October 30, 2011 at 12:07 PM :

I love the template but I am not getting the page navigation bar at the bottom.

REPLY
Techizer said on November 1, 2011 at 5:13 AM :

Hi Mukund.

Thanks for this great template. Its really increase my CTR and so on.

Btw, the share counter for facebook below post title is not working. Its not showing. How to solve it.

Techizer

REPLY
Krrish said on November 8, 2011 at 6:10 PM :

It has been converted in to single coloumn.. www.99blogger.com

REPLY
Vicky Sadhu said on November 19, 2011 at 12:46 AM :

hiy..i installed both(shoutmeloud thesis and Devil's Workshop at http://blogsolvebs.blogspot.com/,, as u can see thr..at home page, whole post is visible instead of 1st paragraph of the post and image.. how to keep shot post in home page, like ur site have..?

REPLY
Vivek Nath.R said on November 20, 2011 at 8:12 PM :

What are the main things to consider when i install DW template in my blog??

REPLY
Mukund said on November 26, 2011 at 11:21 PM :

@Vivek Nath.R: You need to look at the features of the template! That's it! Nothing else! You like the design and its features, go ahead! Install the same!

REPLY
Khandost said on December 27, 2011 at 4:01 AM :

sir i have a problem can u tell me wht can i do...i have blog i can,t make any post in others pages if i post then he show in home page not in other page.....help me if u can.....thanks in advenced.....

REPLY
Mukund said on December 28, 2011 at 12:59 AM :

@Khandost: I'm not able to understand what you want. I would be happy if you can email me with screen shots:)

REPLY
Vidshow said on January 13, 2012 at 1:46 AM :

I want to add this code




in the header so that the advertising is displayed only in the home page but I can not please help me

REPLY
Pankaj C. said on January 27, 2012 at 4:04 PM :

Amazingly well created template..I make blogger templates myself and I know how hard it is to attend to minute details.. good work man! would love to do a guest post sometime..

REPLY
Hariri said on February 19, 2013 at 4:50 AM :

How to insert google adsense code to post ??
Please ansewer

REPLY
Unknown said on May 24, 2013 at 6:18 PM :

Thanks for this great template, in fact it makes my blog looks like wordpress and I so much love it.

Please pro kindly help me on how to remove the default ADSENSE CODE embeded in the template

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]