Queryads Review – Another Adsense Alternative

Queryads
People say, days of Pay Per Click (PPC) ads are gone but I personally feel that, even those who say that make the maximum out of PPC ads only. In other words, it is still the best method to make money online – predominantly using Adsense or other alternatives to Adsense. So, I sat down last night to find a quality Adsense Alternative and I ended up with this website called “Queryads”.

Queryads provides publishers PPC ad block similar to Adsense to make money online. From the reviews around the web, I found that their ads are relative to a website’s content unlike other alternatives. For example, if you run a website about food, the ads are predominantly oriented to food. Well, this is the most important criteria that a publisher should look out for.

Secondly, as a publisher, you should look out for the speed with which the ad blocks load and I feel it is certainly quick when compared to other alternatives. Moreover, it is compatible with Google Adsense. In fact, you can insert your Adsense ID to avoid repetition of advertisements – something that many alternatives do not care about.

You earn 70% of the revenue that you generate – the remaining 30% is absorbed by query ads as commission. The minimum payout to withdraw your earnings is $10.00 (seriously way too low) and you can maximize your earnings via affiliate sales by referring, both advertisers and publishers. You’ll earn 10% as a commission for every amount that the advertiser (the one you referred) spends on queryads or when a publisher generates income via queryads.

As an advertiser, I don’t have much expertise about the same. However, from the perspective of an observer on their site (watching the video and other stuffs), I feel you might get quality publishers to advertise your product. Moreover, you get 100 free visits initially – so, you may give them a try. You may refer to the FAQ page for further details - Queryads FAQ.

To wrap up, as a publisher, I feel this is a better alternative to Adsense - definitely not the best. Nevertheless, it's free! So, what you waiting for? Just sign up for free and try their service. Later, share your opinions via comments below.

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Make Money By Blogging
BSE said on September 26, 2011 at 10:06 PM :

Whatever you might say but none can beat Google adsense revenue and thus an individual must concentrate on protecting his adsense account.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 26, 2011 at 11:34 PM :

@BSE: I completely accept with what you said! That's why I mentioned Adsense alternative and that too "Better Adsense Alternative" and not the best:) Anyway, thanks for the comment!

REPLY
Mukund said on September 26, 2011 at 11:35 PM :

@AbhishekI would suggest Adbrite because when I started blogging, I ran their ads and I made some pretty good income! Did you try Linkworth?

REPLY
abbiz said on September 27, 2011 at 7:11 AM :

Thanks for this post Mekand! Can I use "queryads" with "adsense" together in my blog ???
Thank you in advance :)

REPLY
Mukund said on September 27, 2011 at 11:40 AM :

@abbiz: Yes! You can use it with Adsense - that is what I read in the FAQ page! And by the way, my name is Mukund. Not Mekand:) Lol:) Thanks for the comment anyway!

REPLY
computerguide18 said on September 27, 2011 at 6:11 PM :

Just registered and put up a 336x280 Queryads ad on my side bar. Thanks for the article Mukund.

REPLY
Mukund said on September 28, 2011 at 12:12 AM :

@computerguide18: That's great buddy! Let me know when you make some money out of the same! Your feedback will be appreciated:)

REPLY
Ian Smith said on September 28, 2011 at 4:34 PM :

Hi
as I am a newbie this information was really something new for me and I am surprised about low amount, just 10$ that is worth really to use this adds :) thanks for telling us ;)

REPLY
Mukund said on September 29, 2011 at 12:33 AM :

@Ian Smith: Yup! It was initially $50 but when I started to write the article, I suddenly received an email stating the minimum payout for publishers have been slashed to $10. So, it's definitely worth a try:) Thanks for the comment Ian Smith:)

REPLY
psydex said on October 4, 2011 at 12:30 AM :

i have 15K impressions and 1K+ unique visitors DAILY. How much (roughly) can i make using Queryads?
http://mobers.org

REPLY
Mukund said on October 4, 2011 at 1:02 AM :

@psydex: Well, it depends upon the CPC that you generate! I think you should be able to make quite a lot of money with the stats that you mention:)

REPLY
JiMz said on October 5, 2011 at 12:51 AM :

Just registered. Within a week, i will post that how much m earning from it. Currently, i m using Chitika Ads( http://chitika.com/publishers.php?refid=senti_guy86 )

REPLY
Mukund said on October 5, 2011 at 1:21 AM :

@JiMz: Sure! We would love to receive your feedback! Let us know your experience with them:)

REPLY
Sharron said on October 5, 2011 at 6:53 AM :

Hey.

One way you can get increased revenue from your blog this Holiday Season is by optimising your Google AdSense promotional activities. Read "Maximize Your Revenue From Google AdSense" on my blog.

REPLY
krupesh333 said on October 6, 2011 at 2:20 PM :

Hi Mukund, please tell me how to change the blogger comment form to wordpress like comment form with out using any third party forms.

REPLY
Mukund said on October 7, 2011 at 12:20 AM :

@krupesh333: I posted an article about the same on my blog! Please use the search bar. If not, ping me on gtalk or via gmail and I'll help you out!

REPLY
Ayush Jain said on October 10, 2011 at 2:11 PM :

How Add new site @http://queryads.com and verify my site as i'm using blogger... plz.. help

REPLY
Tracey said on October 18, 2011 at 6:05 PM :

You can also add, Proioxis Media http://proioxis.com/ pays good i am using it for last 6 months, only problem is requirement minimum of 2,500 page views per month

Tracey

REPLY
arslan

can you please tell me how much they pay in comparison to Adsense.

REPLY
Mukund said on November 10, 2011 at 12:40 AM :

@arslan: Well, I'm not sure how much they pay you when compared to Adsense. However, when your CPC is high, you'll be able to attract better income via any ad agency:)

REPLY
Unknown said on November 17, 2011 at 12:21 PM :

Can u plz tell me how to verify this ads in blogger...

its showing

Click Verification file to download:

Upload to your website root folder,

REPLY
Ashok Jain said on November 19, 2011 at 7:28 PM :

thanks for sharing good info , i will surly try the Queryads.

REPLY
Matt said on December 6, 2011 at 4:57 PM :

Thanks for this info. I had not heard of this company before.

I have made a little bit of money by serving ads. But really I think the best approach is to use such PPC companies as an advertiser, and bring them to landing pages with good affiliate programs on them.

I have used Clicksor for this and the traffic they send seems to be good. Adbrite also seems okay.

REPLY
Prabha said on February 9, 2012 at 5:08 PM :

I am waiting for my adsense account. Please suggest me, adbrite, chatika or Queryads is good for my http://Mobilpctricks.com.

REPLY
myis said on February 13, 2012 at 8:45 AM :

i'm trying to use this program but my blog not supported english language..i hope queryads will be use others language after this..:)

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]