For a SMALLER VERSION (15px)
- Google clearly stated that the +1 button provides a stamp of approval meaning to say that your content is worth reading. More over, it states that it improves your search results.
- We blogspot users have the slightest advantage of better ranking on Google than our competitors like wordpress.com (not .org), joomla,etc... With the +1 button installed, it pushes your blog ranking further to the top.
- When a particular user searches for some content on Google with his/her account signed in, the search results will be annotated with the names of their connections who have +1'd the page. This simply means that the recommendations from their social connections appear beneath the search results.
- More over, the +1's are public by default so any user who has signed in will be able to see the recommendations. How ever, you may choose whether or not, to have them displayed on your public profile.
- The +1 Button is not the same as Google Buzz, though they share a lot of similarities. They both appear on your Google Profile under different tabs, but +1's don't allow for comments whereas Google Buzz does.
- Above all, Google will soon launch an analytics for the button that will display accurate results to the webmasters about their content, overall search impacts, geographic search impacts, etc...