Free Premium Blogger Templates - Revolution Lifestyle

I show you the next beautiful blogger template - "Revolution Lifestyle Blogger Template". It is simple, elegant and beautiful to look at. If you are promoting some of your products online, then this template will suit the best and adds a professional touch. Have a look at the template below.
Download Revolution Lifestyle Blogger Template for Free

There is one small error in the file. After you upload this template, will find your blog posts repeated twice. It is simply because of the repetition of HTML code. You can simply remove that part of code which is repeated twice. This could be done only after expanding the template. Navigate to "Layout>>Edit HTML" from your dashboard. Make sure that you have a tick mark in that "Expand Widget Template". Do a search using "CTRL+F" for the following line:
<div class='post-body entry-content'>
The following set of code is repeated twice:
<div class='post-body entry-content'>
<data:post.body/>
<div style='clear: both;'/> <!-- clear for photos floats -->
</div>
Just remove one set of code and save your template.

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Premium Blogger Templates
Suresh said on July 28, 2009 at 5:47 PM :

Thanks for that comment! You are always welcome to my blog. Visit any time you want!!

REPLY
Smitten by Britain said on July 28, 2009 at 5:59 PM :

I downloaded this template but I need to know how to link up pages to the navigation bar. Can you explain that?
Thanks for the template. It is stunning.

REPLY
Suresh said on July 28, 2009 at 6:43 PM :

@Smitten by Britain: It is actually very simple. You can check out the source code of my blog or else please let me know your email address and I will explain you how to do that clearly!!

REPLY
Smitten by Britain said on July 28, 2009 at 6:51 PM :

Thanks. My email is smittenbybritain@gmail.com

REPLY
Relevance said on October 20, 2009 at 2:30 PM :

Hello i´ve the same problem, how to link up
my email it´s ptrelevance@hotmail.com
And nice blog.

REPLY
benooi said on January 10, 2010 at 4:17 PM :

I have a problem. That is no older post or what on the page. How to settle this problem? Please let me know. Anyway love this design

REPLY
Mukund said on January 10, 2010 at 7:16 PM :

@benooi: Yeah! The Revolution Series do not include the code to display the older posts nor the new ones even though the coding is present in it. You just need to include few more lines of code to display the links for older post and newer post. You need them?

REPLY
benooi said on January 11, 2010 at 4:15 PM :

yes I need them, may I?
Thanks!

REPLY
Mukund said on January 13, 2010 at 9:41 PM :

Can you please contact me via Email? I can explain things better there!!

REPLY
benooi said on January 16, 2010 at 9:28 PM :

I have sent the Email. Please check it. Thank you very much!

REPLY
Mukund said on January 22, 2010 at 6:47 PM :

@Benooi: Am extremely sorry for my late reply. A bit busy with my college works. I have replied to your mail. Hope you got the code.

REPLY
Smitten by Britain said on November 12, 2010 at 4:02 PM :

Thanks. My email is smittenbybritain@gmail.com

REPLY
Website Designing Company said on December 1, 2010 at 12:54 PM :

I like this template and i want to know more about configuration details of this template.
Can you please help me in that.

REPLY
Mukund said on December 1, 2010 at 11:55 PM :

@Website Designing Company: Please let me know what details you need about the template and I will help you out. It is almost similar to the template running on my blog excepting that the colors are different.

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]