How to make money online with AdBrite??

After my long hours of search, I found a site that will make some good income. This is valid if your able to reach a moderate traffic. It is AdBrite. I gave it a try on my other blog and it did work out. I made some money with them. But I have not yet received any payouts from them. I earned some 20$ with them and requested for a check. That will be processed only after three months. I hope they pay me. I have a positive hope because such a huge company with so many advertisers and publisher base will not cheat us. So, I would like to provide a review on them stating the advantages and disadvantages.

They offer different types of Ad formats namely- Text Ads, Banner Ads, Full Page Ads, Inline Text Ads and also a joint venture with BritePic, they offer money for the photos uploaded in your blog. You can look at the picture for the amount of impressions and sites registered with them. The major advantage is that they will include your site in their directory and this will make the advertiser know better about your site and more over, it will increase the traffic for your site. And you can set your own minimum payout. That is something interesting.

The disadvantage is that the ads that appear on your site is inappropriate. Secondly, The number of inline text ads will be more, to the extent that, anyone who is reading your post will get annoyed because of it. The other major disadvantage with them is that you can get your payments only through check and not through PayPal and the processing time for your check is three months. It is quite a huge time. Anyway, time does not matter if they pay you. So why not give it a shot? Join AdBrite Now!!!

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Make Money By Blogging, Make Money Online, Our Reviews

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]