How to make money just by displaying banners?

I am sure many of you will be fed up with these pay per click type of Ads. For all those who are searching for an alternative to earn money from your blog, I would like you people to join paid-to-promote. Though the amount you earn will be very less when compared to other sites but still something is better than nothing. And many people who are very new to the blogging world can make some easy cash with this.

So what is paid-to-promote???
It is very simple. You promote their site and they pay for that. This involves only two steps. Just sign up with their site and put the code that they give in your site anywhere!! Remember it can be anywhere even at the bottom end so that it does not distract the readers in your blog. That's all!! U earn money for that. Is it not that simple???

Next comes the question of payment. Since I write reviews only after I experience the various sites that pay, I would like to inform you that I got 2 payments from this site. Though it is just a few cents. Still remember "Something is better than Nothing". It is better to see your PayPal account with 0.14$ rather than that 0.00$. Let me simply highlight the main points.
  • Create your free account with them. Fill the form Here.
  • Place the promotion code to your site anywhere. Start making money.
  • Earn more money from 2 referral levels: First level: 10% and Second level: 5%.
  • International Members are allowed though they credit traffic from United States, Canada, Great Britain,Australia.
  • Twice monthly automatic payments are sent by E-Gold Or PayPal.
So I hope you people will add few more cents to your account with this site. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and your question will be answered within two days.

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Make Money By Blogging, Make Money Online, Our Reviews
evision said on May 4, 2010 at 1:31 PM :

I have gone through this blog.I found it very interesting and helpful.Now a days I am doing my work from my home only.
And this blog is really doing great for me.And got extra income from my home.

make money online

REPLY
Mukund said on July 4, 2010 at 9:18 AM :

@joel: Yeah!! Making money online from home is easy provided you understand what is your potential and your blog's potential. Keep blogging!!

REPLY
Mukund said on July 4, 2010 at 9:19 AM :

@evision: Thanks!! I hope you find more tips from EAB and earn much more than what you do now!!

REPLY
Mukund said on November 12, 2010 at 4:02 PM :

@joel: Yeah!! Making money online from home is easy provided you understand what is your potential and your blog's potential. Keep blogging!!

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]