Free Premium Blogger Templates - Revolution Church

I visit so many sites, I mean bloggers with blog spot domains. They have a good content with them but the look of their site is really so old and worse. They are still stuck with that default blogger templates. So, I thought why not take the initiative and help those bloggers with some of the best templates around the blog sphere. As far as I know, the best template for blogger is "Revolution Church Blogger Template".
Download Revolution Church Blogger Template for Free

Many people said me that your site looks like a professional site and is cool. The template with which my blog is running is "Revolution Church Blogger Template". You can take a look at the snapshot of the template applied to some other blog. If you are person who knows to play with HTML, then I am sure your blog will rock!!! Even if your zero with HTML, I will help you out with the look!!! You can check out the various tips in my blog(Click Here). If you personally need any help, leave a comment and you will be replied at the earliest.

It was originally designed by the WordPress theme mastermind, Brian Gardner. It was converted into blogger template after the approval from Brian Gardner. To be frank, I came to know about this template through eblogtemplates. I hope people will benefit out of this template.

Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to subscribe to FREE email updates from "Everything About Blogging", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!

    Other Recommended Posts

  • Most Downloaded, Premium Blogger Templates
Anup said on September 29, 2009 at 12:03 PM :

i cannot see older post, newer post, at bottom. from where do you download your template?? please give me a link to download template just like yours..

REPLY
Mukund said on September 29, 2009 at 5:13 PM :

@Anup: Yes!! Those are certain bugs, in other words, the errors in this template by default. So, you need to modify them on your own. I will help you solve that problem, provided you send me your mail address. Visit my "contact me" page to send in your emails personally!

REPLY
delvit said on November 12, 2009 at 11:30 AM :

wow! i like comment's on your blog. this is revolution church template right and blogspot? same with me.. ^^ are you have a tutorial how to edit comment's box like your template? please i like this blog... >.<

REPLY
Mukund said on November 14, 2009 at 4:34 PM :

@delvit: You are right. I run my blog with revolution church but have made many modifications to the code. Contact me personally via mail and I will send you the code!!!

REPLY
Anonymous

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would love to mention that this post extremely forced me to try and do therefore! really nice post. thanks, here's a similar subject you'll like [url=http://corina33.sosblog.com/The-first-blog-b1/The-advantages-of-owning-a-Natural-Light-Alarm-Time-clock-b1-p2.htm]Digital Clocks[/url]

REPLY
Mukund said on October 22, 2010 at 10:48 PM :

@Anonymous: Thanks for the comment! I hope you post more on blogs and you enjoy the other updates from my blog as well!!

REPLY
delvit said on November 12, 2010 at 4:02 PM :

wow! i like comment's on your blog. this is revolution church template right and blogspot? same with me.. ^^ are you have a tutorial how to edit comment's box like your template? please i like this blog... >.<

REPLY
Mukund said on November 12, 2010 at 4:02 PM :

@delvit: You are right. I run my blog with revolution church but have made many modifications to the code. Contact me personally via mail and I will send you the code!!!

REPLY
john said on November 18, 2010 at 12:53 PM :

i cannot see older post, newer post, at bottom. from where do you download your template?? please give me a link to download template just like yours.. please send me the method my email address is johnjeffrey.mahiban@gmail.com

REPLY
Mukund said on November 19, 2010 at 11:48 AM :

@john: This is a modified version of the Revolution Church template. I would like to know what modification you want to have on your blog. You can contact me vie email: smalwayz[at]gmail.com

REPLY
john said on November 24, 2010 at 10:59 AM :

the slider in mt blog is not working can u help me please

REPLY
Mukund said on November 24, 2010 at 11:22 AM :

@john: Yeah! Would love to help you. Did you check out the post related to the help you asked on my blog?

REPLY
john said on January 8, 2011 at 3:51 PM :

how to switch the wigets in my blog
www.hackhaholic.blogspot.com

i want my recent posts to go up just below the gallaery canu help me

REPLY
Mukund said on January 8, 2011 at 6:16 PM :

@john: Yeah! It can be done. Just place your code above the two columns and the job is done. If you have problems doing it, send me the template. I will fix it for you!

REPLY
john said on January 10, 2011 at 6:30 PM :

i am new to blogging can u please correct the the codes for me

REPLY
Mukund said on January 10, 2011 at 8:43 PM :

@john: Yeah! Sure! Just contact me via email stating your problem with the template file. I will fix it up!!!

REPLY
Geet said on January 11, 2011 at 9:29 AM :

Can you give me image for template v2 because your image banwidth excedeed. please sent to my email. Tank's.

REPLY
Mukund said on January 11, 2011 at 9:13 PM :

@Geet: May I know what do you mean by V2?

REPLY
Bank PO said on April 6, 2011 at 4:37 PM :

@mukund nice to see u r helping budding bloggers...i wanna use revolution theme i tried here www.jasica.in ,,,its full of bugs no read more buttons...problems in comment box...and dont know how to remove those place add here banners after each post...i think it would take a lot of time if i try to modify this .....can u mail me the code...i have already mailed u my email id ......thanx in advance

REPLY
Mukund said on April 6, 2011 at 4:54 PM :

@Bank PO: Thanks for the comment buddy! I received your email and I have sent a reply to the same. So, check out your inbox!!

REPLY
Indian Drama Serials said on May 30, 2011 at 11:23 AM :

I can't change the menu options in "Blogger:: Edit Layout". Why that? There seems to be a limit to customizing this template.

REPLY
Mukund said on May 30, 2011 at 12:57 PM :

@Indian Drama Serials: I have no such issues! You can change the menu options. I run my blog with this template and I'm able to change. So, you should also be able to do that. Contact me via email if you are facing problems!

REPLY
Diana - FreeStyleMama said on June 8, 2011 at 4:32 AM :

Mukund~ How do I get the search box to work on this template? I've been able to do many modifications to the code, but I cannot figure this out!

TIA!

REPLY
Mukund said on June 8, 2011 at 10:36 AM :

@Diana - FreeStyleMama: Yes! There is a small problem with the search box in this template. Just contact me via email regarding this issue and I will send you the code!

REPLY
Uth Video said on June 9, 2011 at 9:23 PM :

this is by far one of the best wordpress themes ever made. very customizable and professional looking. another guy is charging for the blogspot version of theme. thanks for making it free.

REPLY
Mukund said on June 9, 2011 at 10:18 PM :

@Uth Video: Yes! I completely accept with your opinion. Not sure who is charging for this theme, well you can always enjoy stuffs here for free! Thanks for the comment buddy!

REPLY
Bye Video said on July 13, 2011 at 4:28 PM :

I can't change the menu options in "Blogger:: Edit Layout". Why that? There seems to be a limit to customizing this template.

REPLY
Mukund said on July 13, 2011 at 5:52 PM :

@Bye Video: I would like to what menu options you are talking about? Every part of the template is completely customizable provided you know what to customize! Ping me via gtalk and I'll help you out!

REPLY
Play Online Games said on July 16, 2011 at 10:11 PM :

this is by far one of the best wordpress themes ever made. very customizable and professional looking. another guy is charging for the blogspot version of theme. thanks for making it free.

REPLY
Mukund said on July 16, 2011 at 10:47 PM :

@Play Online Games: Yes! Your right! It looks professional yet easily customizable. Just the enjoy the free version here! Thanks for your comment buddy!

REPLY
Admin said on November 6, 2011 at 1:27 AM :

i cannot see older post, newer post, at bottom.can you help me plz
my email
hmada_0077@yahoo.com

REPLY
Anonymous

hi brother ur theme of site is awsome can u plz tell which theme u r using thanks in advance

REPLY
Mukund said on November 27, 2011 at 11:54 PM :

@Admin: I've posted about the same issue in my article about making a blog more attractive. Please use the search bar to find the same!

REPLY
Ben said on December 24, 2011 at 11:30 PM :

Thanks Makund, for sharing. This is one of the best on the blogosphere.

More grease to your elbows. I;ve sent a personal mail. Looking forward to hearing from you

Cheers!

REPLY
Kapil Khanna said on January 12, 2012 at 5:23 PM :

hey mukund can you tell the name of your template :)

REPLY
jandee said on March 24, 2012 at 3:56 AM :

good day!

i have problem with revolution church.. in the COMMENT portion.

Once the CAPTCHA appears you cannot see the box where to encode the captcha resulting to failure of posting a comment.

try to visit my BLOG: try to make COMMENT and you'll see the problem.

http://pecexxxecexxxect.blogspot.com/


thanks!

REPLY
jandee said on March 24, 2012 at 4:24 AM :

i just found the solution to my problem about COMMENT/CAPTCHA as stated in my previous comment.

anyway, still i'd like to invite you
to visit my blogsite,, maybe u can tell something for more improvement on d design of the template.

thanks.

http://pecexxxecexxxect.blogspot.com/

REPLY

Use the tab below to comment. No spam please!!!

[netinsert=0.0.1.11.14.1]